It does not get any better

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
but @Gilligan doesn't like interesting - just tall and slim...
Why not both? The carnivals and fairs usually have these.

image-3.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Why not both? The carnivals and fairs usually have these.

image-3.jpg
What was the point of those damned things? I remember people walking around the fair or carnival with them and thinking, why? They remind me of my brief experimentation with chemical substances back before I knew better.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

My daughter living in Greece sent us a 5-gallon container of cold-pressed olive oil from the village farm that supplies her restaurant.
Wow. Looks quite different than what we can buy in the store locally...and tastes amazing!!

It's a bit of work to get it in to useable bottles...but we got this.
View attachment 168035

Just a friendly helpful recommendation. You really should try to find some dark colored bottles, or leave it in that container until needed. EEVO that is exposed to light is bad for it. "The transparency of the glass and plastic materials exposes the oil to the natural light conditions leading to photosensitised oxidation. The oxidation of oils results in loss of minor chemical components that are responsible for sensory and nutritional quality."

All those supposed olive oils sold in stores in clear bottles is an indication of how cheap and nutritionally void that oil really is.