It has come to my attention...

I think this is a misconception forced upon us by what advertisers WANT us to see as an ideal woman. A woman can be curvy without carrying extra weight.

Anyway, what happened to the "Way too far thread"?

Actually, that was my own personal experience. Advertisers want us to screw skeletons.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Don't sweat it. She just doesn't want to be judged when she has...

that...

one...

last...

BonBon....

And POW! The friggin' belly button ring shoots across the room and puts out somebody's eye!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT DOWN THE BONBON!!!! :cds:

Haha damn right:killingme:killingme. I look good now..but it takes hard work and it makes me grumpy. one day I hope I can be comfortable enough with myself and secure enough in my relationship to not have to try quite so hard..because I know he loves me and appreciates me for what i add to his life and not for how skinny I am to his friends.

I entered the conversation thinking that it was somewhat lighthearted and that's how I was responding. It turned somewhat hostile instead when I wasn't looking.

That said, I'm not railing against anyone's complaint against men. If I wasted time doing that, I'd have no time for anything else.

Just the pointedly #####y attitude that sprung up when I dared to try and play along and offered what I thought was a valid, albeit non-PC, observation about the human condition.

Going back the the original post, I now offer my response:

HOW DARE YOU VERA!!! NOT ALL MEN DO THAT. I'VE NEVER ACTED LIKE AN A-HOLE TO GET RID OF A WOMAN. NONE OF MY MALE FRIENDS HAVE DONE THAT EITHER. YOUR SUCH A SEXIST AND A HYPCRITE FOR SAYING THAT. WOMEN ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES AND SEXISTS. ALL OF THEM. THEY THROW OUT BLANKET STATEMENTS, AND THEN CALL YOU FAT AND UGLY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM.

M3N R00L
Ch1X dR00L.

So there.

haha believe it or not I was being lighthearted myself..it's such a classic male-female argument. :buddies:

TurboK9

It all depends on what you define as "curves."

A lot of the women that I see around these parts don't just have curves. They have CIRCUMFERENCE!! :yikes:

I tossed an orange to one and she didn't have to catch it... It just joined the can of beer, baseball, and two ham sandwiches in orbit.

TurboK9

Haha damn right:killingme:killingme. I look good now..but it takes hard work and it makes me grumpy. one day I hope I can be comfortable enough with myself and secure enough in my relationship to not have to try quite so hard..because I know he loves me and appreciates me for what i add to his life and not for how skinny I am to his friends.

The ironic part is you can put on a few pounds and he'll be OK.

But you, you'll be ashamed of it and hate how you look, then blame men that you aren't happy with your looks....

I've see it a bazillion times before, tis how it works. No matter how many times a man tells his woman he loves her even if her looks... degrade... she'll still be unhappy about it....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
The ironic part is you can put on a few pounds and he'll be OK.

But you, you'll be ashamed of it and hate how you look, then blame men that you aren't happy with your looks....

I've see it a bazillion times before, tis how it works. No matter how many times a man tells his woman he loves her even if her looks... degrade... she'll still be unhappy about it....

because he'll tell her that then come on somd.com and say shes doing it on purpose because she doesn't care about herself or her relationship.:killingme:killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Okay, I'm late to the party here this week - but I observe that instead of discussing the topic of the tread, some posters like to divert attention away by changing the subject.

So we went from pondering why guys act like jerks in a relationship so they don't have to break up with a gal - to wimmens are all heifer beyotches on the rag who need to lose weight. Okie doke!

:high5: Best post of the thread! :lol:

An old diving chant we used to sing...
when you're diving at night, and your feet feel the bite,
that's a moray
when your hand's in the cave, suddenly you'll need saved,
that's a moray
when you blubber and scream, but you have a bad dream
that's amore
when he hits all your fingers, with teeth that are stingers,
a moray...

that's a moray that's a moray

little fella

when he bites on your thumb, takes a chunk of your bum,
that's a moray
when you reach in his cave, he's all bravo and brave
he's a moray

and it's not how it feels, and you know you have eels,
that's a moray....
scuzza me, but you see, let them be, or you'll see
lotsa morays.......

Another version....

There's a thing on the reef, with big shiny white teeth - it's a Moray
If he's big and he's mean, and he's slimy and green - it's a Moray

Put your hand in the crack and you won't get it back - It's a Moray
When you're movin' your hands, best take care where they land - Watch for Morays

When some teeth catch your eye. and an eel wriggles by - It's a Moray
when something, bites your fin, and throws off your trim - It's a Moray

Keep your fingers in tight and you won't have a fright - It's a Moray
When you're moving by feel and then up pops the eel - It's a Moray

When an eel bites your thigh, as you're just swimming by - It's a Moray
When you scream, and you beg, but it still bites your leg - It's a Moray

Watch you don't get a shark, When you search, after dark - for amore
When you're out of your depth, and you run short of breath - that's amore air

When he's fanning his gills, Better head for the hills - It's a Moray
when your light, in the night, gets swallowed out of sight, - It's a Moray

When your horse munches straw, And the bales total four - That's some more hay.
When you're down and it's dark, Over there - that a shark?, No - It's a Moray

When you ace your last test, Like you did all the rest - That's some more "A"s!
When your boat comes home fine, And you tie up her line - That's a moor, eh?

When you've had quite enough, Of this daft rhyming stuff, that's "no more!", eh?

LaserFocused

:

Post pics or its not true. I guarantee you're a mess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he is complaining about anything or talking about anything other then sex during sex. Then your not doing something right.
Just my opinion and experience.

Yep, it's always on the woman to make it happen. :yay:

Actually, I was referring to talking instead of having sex. Lots of men AND women like to do that. And it's possible I just don't know what I'm doing in the rack. :smile:

But it's interesting how defensive some people got.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Yep, it's always on the woman to make it happen. :yay:
Not just up to the woman. But I am one of those women who believes we should tell him how we like it so that it does happen.

Actually, I was referring to talking instead of having sex. Lots of men AND women like to do that. And it's possible I just don't know what I'm doing in the rack. :smile:
OK then be more carful how you word it. That didn't sound good the first time.:lmao:

But it's interesting how defensive some people got.
I didn't get defensive I just thought it was a little sad. But glad to see it wasn't what you actually meant. :yay: