It Must Fail! Do Not Take Your Children

K

kris31280

Exactly. What do you see below? 2 ppl. in an erotic pose or dolphins?

Kids see the dolphins.

(for those ladies that cannot see the dolphins, PM me immediately!!) :really:
... I cannot see the dolphins... it's like that old lady/young woman thingie... I always saw the young woman and not the old lady...

Where are the dolphins?

Mikeinsmd

... I cannot see the dolphins... it's like that old lady/young woman thingie... I always saw the young woman and not the old lady...

Where are the dolphins?
There's 8 of them. Look between her legs along her right leg, behind her head, between her raised arm, once you see one, you should start to see the rest.

K

kris31280

There's 8 of them. Look between her legs along her right leg, behind her head, between her raised arm, once you see one, you should start to see the rest.
TADA! YAY! I saw them! Thank you!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Good Lord, Mike, you had me nearly convinced I was a total perv! I had to stare at that pic for eons before I found those dolphins even with instructions! Whew!

Mikeinsmd

Good Lord, Mike, you had me nearly convinced I was a total perv! I had to stare at that pic for eons before I found those dolphins even with instructions! Whew!
Children have no clue about erotica therefore see the dolphins immediately. This is why it's so important to properly mold your childs mind while they're young.

Us adult pervs on the other hand see the couple. :yay:

ImnoMensa

Since the rest of us are so stupid and incapable of making decisions for ourselves, we'd really appreciate it if you'd kindly supply a list of acceptable movies. That way we could go on not thinking for ourselves AND make you happy. How great would that be?

However, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this guys books have sold more than 15mil copies globally; your crusade to make sure it fails is a tad late in getting started. However, since you're screaming from the roof tops here in super populated SoMD, I'm sure your endeavor will flourish immediately.

Finally, I -and every other active, retired and dead servicemember in our Nation's history- would like to thank you for attempting to squash free thought, freedom of religion, and all of the other applicable rights and privileges we Americans enjoy. Also, it's great that you're teaching others how to be parents. In short, thanks for your efforts to be the Christian Taliban; you should be super proud.

The Poster was only trying to inform you. What you do is your decision. She hasnt violated any of your rights. you say this guy has sold millions of these books of his. Big Deal. Larry Flynt and Hugh Hefner have sold millions of their books too. I suppose you let your kids read them? Also she isnt knocking the books she is knocking the movie and it isnt even out yet,so how can she be late?
How is asking you not to attend a movie squashing any of your rights, she hasnt any control over what movies they make. Her only hope is that if you dont pay to see this one ,they wont make another. Thats the way America works , its called Capitalism. Would she be squashing you rights if she praised this movie ? She has a right to ask, you can refuse. By the way your Freedom of religion is being attacked by the atheist azzhole who made this movie , maybe you should direct your anger on him. This lady is not trying to be the Christian Taliban she hasnt cut your head off she just gave you a heads-up and you went Skitzo.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they wanted to discuss the issue, or even just educate parents, why use a title like that?

Well, since Dolemite has no control over what movies you take your children to or what books you allow them to read, I fail to see how he/she is doing anything more than educating and discussing.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
I just heard this morning that this is a trilogy. If the first one fails, they will not make the next two. IT MUST FAIL! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO!

Subject: worth passing on ----- a movie to avoid

Spread the word about this movie .......... The Golden Compass

It is coming out on December 7th .
It is marketed for children and in the end they kill God and everyone can do as they please.
It stars Nicole Kidman, which will help to make it seem mainline and OK.

However, it is written by Phillip Pullman, a proud atheist who hates Chritianity and wants to "kill God" in the minds of children. The movie is a "dumbed-down" version of the first book in a trilogy which themes get progressively darker and darker.

Please pass this on so that unsuspecting parents won't be lured into it. We all know that Satan's best works are ones that seem nice and harmless on the top. This seems to fall into that category.

Most of all, read for yourself what Snopes has to say about it.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: The Golden Compass
If you are as alarmed by what you read on snopes as I was, please forward this email.

Here is what the author thinks about the movie.....
My Golden Compass sets a true course - Times Online

Arista

There comes a time when you have to trust in the morals and values you've tried to instill in your children. You can't protect them forever. And sometimes a movie just has to be a movie. If I took to heart the subliminal (and sometimes obvious) message from every movie I've seen, I'd be nuttier than a fruit cake!

Thor

I just heard this morning that this is a trilogy. If the first one fails, they will not make the next two. IT MUST FAIL! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO!

It is marketed for children and in the end they kill God and everyone can do as they please.

However, it is written by Phillip Pullman, a proud atheist who hates Chritianity and wants to "kill God" in the minds of children. The movie is a "dumbed-down" version of the first book in a trilogy which themes get progressively darker and darker.

Please pass this on so that unsuspecting parents won't be lured into it. We all know that Satan's best works are ones that seem nice and harmless on the top. This seems to fall into that category.

If you are as alarmed by what you read on snopes as I was, please forward this email.

Take it to the religion forum fundie, and stop trying to tell me how to raise my children.

Dork

Highlander's MPD

Thanks for the info. The word is spreading quickly. They handed out info yesteday at church warning us of the movie. We were actually talking about it at work today. We are of all different religions at work but we all agree this movie ain't one we are going to spend money to see. It's horrible.

I hope it does as well as that movie Michael Moore just put out. I can't even remember the name of it now. Blockbuster listed it as a new release with lots of copies on the shelf. Everytime we went in there, there were plenty of copies on the shelf. New releases are usually hard to get the first week or two in our Blockbuster.