It's nice

SamSpade

I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone else did my laundry, unless you count the staff at hotels I've stayed at. When I was in college, I put my cherry red school jersey in with my whites. I had pink underwear all semester. Mostly learned my lesson then. In fact, I usually won't wash anything else with blue jeans at all unless I don't care what happens to them, because blue jeans leak color all the time.

And I do everything in cold water unless it's something I REALLY want clean.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Foxhound said:
I learned that coming in the house at 4 am on saturday with 6 of your riding buddies, waking up the GF and saying "Wench, cook us breakfast!!" Isn't a good idea. :lmao:

If she loved you she would have quietly arose and fixed your friends the grandest breakfast to make it look like you had a wonderful woman.

THEN kick your ass and put your balls in a vise after they left :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Dye Tied said:
If she loved you she would have quietly arose and fixed your friends the grandest breakfast to make it look like you had a wonderful woman.

THEN kick your ass and put your balls in a vise after they left :lmao:

:love:

If she loved me she would have been out with me! :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

I love laundry. That might sound weird, but I really enjoy doing it. As soon as the dryer dings I am right there by the door waiting to take them into the other room and fold them. I don't like wrinkles, they are tacky. bounce dryer sheets work the best for anti-static. All 99 stains works extremely well and oxyclean baby does wonders on stained clothes!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
nitwhit3286 said:
I love laundry. That might sound weird, but I really enjoy doing it. As soon as the dryer dings I am right there by the door waiting to take them into the other room and fold them. I don't like wrinkles, they are tacky. bounce dryer sheets work the best for anti-static. All 99 stains works extremely well and oxyclean baby does wonders on stained clothes!

Come on over. All my hampers are full. :lol:

B

Big Fatty

I have done laundry forever. Never had anyone do it for me since I could reach the machine controls.
Yet I have learned nothing from my SO. Laundry is probably a hot one for her about me. :tantrum :cussing:
1. I wait until I have about 8 FULL loads of clothes before I start laundry day. #### is piled up next to the hamper by the time its ready to go. :whistle:
2. I almost always have something in the machines when she wants to use them. :poke:
3. Instead of ironing, I just use the dryer. (I know this is hell on my electric bill but f-off I don't care) :lalala:
4. I nearly never fold and put away my clothes. This is terrible I know. If you knew me, you would know I really am not this lazy. Just one of my quirks. :nono:
5. I may "check " an article of clothing in my dirty clothes. IT may still be usable! :barf:

Other than this I am Husband of the Year! :lmao:

SoMDGirl42

Jeff said:
1. I learned I like it when they tell me "DON'T WASH MY CLOTHES ANYMORE!" After pulling out their favorite, previously white shirt I just washed with 3 pairs of brand new jeans.
1. I learned ALL men do this, just so women will say "Don't wash my clothes anymore!"

2. I learned men think it's ok to wash baby clothes with his same greasy, smelly work clothes.

3. All men are color blind.

4. Men only claim they don't know how to iron!

5. Other than climbing on the washer and standing inside of the washing machine to pack it down, if they can cram another article in and manage to close the lid, it's never too full to add another piece.

6. I can use a bottle of laundry detergent for a two weeks. Men go through them every other day (much like shower gel and shampoo) They just don't understand why it says you can get 32 loads and they only managed 3 1/2!

7. Men don't understand why it takes three cycles on the dryer, to dry 18 pair of jeans he managed to cram in it.

8. Why can't men learn to go through their pockets? Then wonder how that screw, lighter, pack of cigs, bolts, nuts, and plyers ended up in the washer.

Man, "Honey, ,have you seen my bolt cutters?".
Woman "did you check the washer?"
Man, "Thanks, found 'em!"

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You should know that it's ok to OCCASIONALLY wake up the girl friend to cook you and you're ridin' buddies breakfast at 3 am, PROVIDED it is not with your other girl friend in tow:frown:

Also, you should know that if you frick it up, you better fix it, or else she's gonna go off on your azz. This is just the way things are.:shrug:

We are NOT your Momma...She has to love you. We choose to.:yay:

Respect the fact that your woman probably does more before 9 am than most men do all day:diva:

centaur17

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
1. I learned I like it when they tell me "DON'T WASH MY CLOTHES ANYMORE!" After pulling out their favorite, previously white shirt I just washed with 3 pairs of brand new jeans.

2. Throwing the laundry basket in the bedroom corner full of clothes that just came out of the dryer is not considered putting the clothes away.

3. When doing dishes, Rinsing a drinking glass and putting it in the drainer does not constitute being clean.

I second that one. I also learned the sex is great then they go home, it keeps everything fresh =]~

Last edited: