It's nice

Jeff said:
Yea Chain really started something. Women are not going to want to have anything to do with us now.

And on that note..... I have to remove the stuff from the dryer before it melts .... again...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jeff said:
Yea Chain really started something. Women are not going to want to have anything to do with us now.

I never let B near the washing machine anymore. I know he knows how to do laundry. I'm not stupid. I'm wise to the game of "I don't know how hunny." (Sure he doesn't.) But he can take the game too far and I get sick of wearing pink socks. :lmao:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:
I never let B near the washing machine anymore. I know he knows how to do laundry. I'm not stupid. I'm wise to the game of "I don't know how hunny." (Sure he doesn't.) But he can take the game too far and I get sick of wearing pink socks. :lmao:

Pink socks are cool!!!!

B

Bronwyn

Jeff said:
Single Guys Ironing: Put em between the mattress and box spring. :yay:

Busy mom ironing: Throw them in the dryer for ten minutes and then put them on. :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Chain729 said:
So... guys... what have you learned?

Tonight I learned that the words "Sounds cool, maybe" don't mean the same thing to people with/without testicles. And may result in a dozen text messages in two hours describing why your an asshat! :lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I know how to wash and iron, that military time was worth something. But most of the time she is way ahead of me with those chores. I joke sometimes that by the time I get my other sock off, the first one is already folded and clean in the drawer!

But I have learned too, that our perceptions of "clean" are different, very different.

I'm not afraid to pick up an iron or wash clothes, and sometimes it does make her day in a small way when I do. But only if I do it her way, the "right" way... :wink:

ocean733

Chain729 said:
3. Rather than getting mad everytime you have to replace that shower liner because "mildew resistant" does not mean "mildew proof" as well as recalling your lesson about how vinyl responds to bleach, you really can put in the washing machine. BTW, the super, ultra clean setting on your washer is reserved for this, stained baby clothes, and motor oil-soaked, or mud coated jeans . Blame the manufacturer for incorrectly marking the setting.

So... guys... what have you learned?

I JUST learned that - from a guy!! I had no idea that you could put them in the washer!!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Jeff said:
Lets the lady's know you are single and need help!

I do seperate my laundry. I have two colors: black and white. Woolite is expensive :dead:

A woman walks up behind a guy in the checkout line that she thinks is kinda cute. *sniff* *sniff* Mumbling to herself upon noticing the scent of fabric softener "married."

Chain729 said:
I do seperate my laundry. I have two colors: black and white. Woolite is expensive :dead:

A woman walks up behind a guy in the checkout line that she thinks is kinda cute. *sniff* *sniff* Mumbling to herself upon noticing the scent of fabric softener "married."

:lmao: :killingme I'll bet women can spot me from across the store and know I'm single!! "Who dresses that guy?"

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Chain729 said:

Woolite only gets used on my Detailing Towels.:killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Chain729 said:

I bought a bottle of fabric softener once and a lady in the checkout line said "Do you know what that stuff is for or are you buying some special lady a gift?

:lol:

Foxhound

Finishing last
I learned that coming in the house at 4 am on saturday with 6 of your riding buddies, waking up the GF and saying "Wench, cook us breakfast!!" Isn't a good idea. :lmao:

W

Wenchy

Foxhound said:
I learned that coming in the house at 4 am on saturday with 6 of your riding buddies, waking up the GF and saying "Wench, cook us breakfast!!" Isn't a good idea. :lmao:

Nope. :wench:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Jeff said:
Woolite only gets used on my Detailing Towels.:killingme

Cost of buying all new clothes once a month because yours are too faded and all you wear is black :dead: :dead:
Cost of woolite for darks :dead: :yay:

Do the math :lol:

bohman

Jeff said:
Lets the lady's know you are single and need help!

Smart man. :yay: Women notice these things. Unless it's the one that is married to you; I occasionally remind my wife that if she doesn't give me a visual once-over before I walk out the door, we'll probably both be embarrassed.