It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Wow this TrainHer tard is really and azzhat. Geez.

Oh and TrainHer, I just popped my very first Trim-Spa pills and I feel fan-freaking-tastic!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Ehesef said:
You've talked me into it Vrai, I just ordered a bottle off of ebay. It should be here this week.
Dang, upon closer inspection of the bottle I got today, I didn't order the Trim-Spa X-32, I ordered the Trim-Spa Fat Blocker. Back to ebay I guess.

Ehesef said:
Dang, upon closer inspection of the bottle I got today, I didn't order the Trim-Spa X-32, I ordered the Trim-Spa Fat Blocker. Back to ebay I guess.
Ummmm.... I'm confused... do you or don't you feel fan-freakin-tastic...:confused:

Oh yeah... BTW... if and in case you don't know exactly how a 'fat blocker' works... don't stray far from the nearest toilet...:wink:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Well Kwill, no umm"problems" as of yet, will keep ya posted :lmao:

I still feel fan-freaking-tastic though, cause I know that pill popping is a way of life :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
So Vrai... give us an update... how you making out... :shrug:
My pants aren't tight anymore - actually they're a little baggy - and I've lost 2 or 3 pounds. I haven't taken the TrimSpa in the last week but I'm going to start again today, since you reminded me. I've noticed that, with the TrimSpa, I can stay on the treadmill for 30-40 minutes. This last week I start running out of gas at about 20 minutes and it's a chore to get to 30.

Appetite is increased without the TrimSpa - I can eat a whole sandwich instead of going :bleah: after half.

So, in true guinea pig fashion, I think I've determined that TrimSpa gives me energy and cuts my appetite. But if I take the TrimSpa and don't jump on the treadmill, it makes me feel weird - not jumpy but just kind of excited like I'm anticipating something.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I've taken Xenadrine EFX in the past, and have been taking it for the past month or so. It works great and works well to suppress my appetite. Of course, I also stick to Atkins eating :razz:. I love it and see a big difference. Once I hit goal I stop taking it, and only use it sporadically when I need a boost.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
vraiblonde said:
My pants aren't tight anymore - actually they're a little baggy - and I've lost 2 or 3 pounds. I haven't taken the TrimSpa in the last week but I'm going to start again today, since you reminded me. I've noticed that, with the TrimSpa, I can stay on the treadmill for 30-40 minutes. This last week I start running out of gas at about 20 minutes and it's a chore to get to 30.

Appetite is increased without the TrimSpa - I can eat a whole sandwich instead of going :bleah: after half.

So, in true guinea pig fashion, I think I've determined that TrimSpa gives me energy and cuts my appetite. But if I take the TrimSpa and don't jump on the treadmill, it makes me feel weird - not jumpy but just kind of excited like I'm anticipating something.

Way to go with the weight loss. :clap:

fttrsbeerwench

Wow That IS AWESOME!!

I am gonna start taking the Trim Spa again today, I put on five more pounds since I stopped working regularly. I need to lose more than that, so hopefully this stuff will do the trick...:coffee:
Now I need a pil that makes me hate chocolate and men!!!:killingme

Take the pill, out for walky!!!