It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

PillPopper

I’ll try anything once…
Thanks for the info. TrainHer! I will try modifying my diet based on the calories that I take in per day.

After reading this thread I bought a bottle of TrimSpa – thinking that it was the “miracle pill”. I have only been using it about a week, but I have not seen a single result from it. About the same time that I started taking the pills I also changed my eating habits slightly. I still snack and eat normal meals, but just healthier food choices. Again… It has only been about a week for me… but no results from TrimSpa.

Congratulations to those of you that TrimSpa is working for! I wish it worked the same for me. I was really looking forward to losing my cravings – but I have not lost them at all and I can still scarf down a normal sized meal with no problem. I even tried doubling up on the pills (2 pills 3 times a day vs. 4 pills a day) and that did not work either. I have a bottle of TrimSpa x32- what type is everyone else taking?

PillPopper said:
Thanks for the info. TrainHer! I will try modifying my diet based on the calories that I take in per day.

After reading this thread I bought a bottle of TrimSpa – thinking that it was the “miracle pill”. I have only been using it about a week, but I have not seen a single result from it. About the same time that I started taking the pills I also changed my eating habits slightly. I still snack and eat normal meals, but just healthier food choices. Again… It has only been about a week for me… but no results from TrimSpa.

Congratulations to those of you that TrimSpa is working for! I wish it worked the same for me. I was really looking forward to losing my cravings – but I have not lost them at all and I can still scarf down a normal sized meal with no problem. I even tried doubling up on the pills (2 pills 3 times a day vs. 4 pills a day) and that did not work either. I have a bottle of TrimSpa x32- what type is everyone else taking?
Wow! TrainHer already has a MPD...:roflmao:

TrainHer

On the Count of 3... Climb out each others Dump Holes. 1...2...3..
(( lmao .. At Grown women acting so childish)))

TrainHer said:
Pssst... I think you have something to offer in the nutrition and exercise threads and welcome you... but I thought PillPopper was a bit too 'obvious'...:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TrainHer said:
Why are you being such a #####? I was appreciative of your advice but you're so holier-than-thou about it. You come on here, calling names and disparaging everyone, making snide remarks - then have the nerve to call US childish?

:confused:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
PillPopper said:

What kind of weight loss were you expecting after only 1 week? Even without taking TrimSpa it takes time to see results. Don't expect to see radical changes in just one week - if you do you will be disappointed.

PillPopper

I’ll try anything once…
After taking TrimSpa after only a few days I wasn’t expecting to lose actual pounds, but I was expecting to not have as many cravings, like I have heard people say TrimSpa helps control.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Why are you being such a #####? I was appreciative of your advice but you're so holier-than-thou about it. You come on here, calling names and disparaging everyone, making snide remarks - then have the nerve to call US childish?

:confused:
Maybe there's a pill we can take to ignore it. :shrug:

PillPopper

I’ll try anything once…
kwillia said:
Wow! TrainHer already has a MPD...:roflmao:
No… this is not TrainHer… I really just posted this comment to see what type of TrimSpa everyone else was taking since TrimSpax32 is not working for me.