I've been infected!

SoMDGirl42

It's true. I just know it. I've avoided it for years, but now I am doomed. I got home from work yesterday and discovered.......... a tick. Imbedded. Sucking me dry. :biteme: Now I'm parinoid and I should go have a lymes check done, because I'm sure if that sucker was there for 30 seconds it gave me the dreaded lymes disease. I've scratched myself raw for the last 12 hours because I feel like I have ticks crawling all over me now. Now I know what meth heads feel like scratching all the time. :cds:

:bawl:

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
It's true. I just know it. I've avoided it for years, but now I am doomed. I got home from work yesterday and discovered.......... a tick. Imbedded. Sucking me dry. :biteme: Now I'm parinoid and I should go have a lymes check done, because I'm sure if that sucker was there for 30 seconds it gave me the dreaded lymes disease. I've scratched myself raw for the last 12 hours because I feel like I have ticks crawling all over me now. Now I know what meth heads feel like scratching all the time. :cds:

They won't be able to detect it this soon, just wait a couple of days and see if the bullseye shows up.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
Majority of the people I know that have lymes never got a bulleye. Did your better half?

They estimated she had it for like 6 years and she never recalled seeing the bullseye. I had one on me and 3 days later the bullseye showed up. That was about a year ago, they gave me nasty antibiotics that made me sick everytime I took them. I should probably go back in and get tested though.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
That sucks! It happened to me too (we should start a support group) I thought it was just a new mole on my azz but nope, darn thing was like half of an almond sticking out and I totally destroyed it trying to remove it. I think I still have a pair of buggy eyes stuck back there.

SoMDGirl42

They estimated she had it for like 6 years and she never recalled seeing the bullseye. I had one on me and 3 days later the bullseye showed up. That was about a year ago, they gave me nasty antibiotics that made me sick everytime I took them. I should probably go back in and get tested though.

I'll keep an eye out. I really don't need this right now. Yes, I'm having a pity party for myself! :tantrum:

SoMDGirl42

That sucks! It happened to me too (we should start a support group) I thought it was just a new mole on my azz but nope, darn thing was like half of an almond sticking out and I totally destroyed it trying to remove it. I think I still have a pair of buggy eyes stuck back there.

Of all places, mine was in my :gossip:

bellybutton Get your head out of the gutter!

Hank

my war

Is this Facebook? :confused:

:biggrin:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I've had brown dog ticks on me but no black deer ticks luckily. After bacon got engaged I came home to find one on my ass. Must have gotten it from the boardwalk. I had jeans on too! Hate these buggers.

SoMDGirl42

I've had brown dog ticks on me but no black deer ticks luckily. After bacon got engaged I came home to find one on my ass. Must have gotten it from the boardwalk. I had jeans on too! Hate these buggers.

Bacon is looking very happy. I get to see him about once a month. I'm happy for him. :yay:

On your ass? seems to be a popular place for ticks on guys. :lol:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Show me yours, I'll........nevermind :buddies:.........

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have NEVER tested positive..... but I show a titer to both Lyme and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.

They estimate I have had it for over 13-14 yrs... seeing when I started working here I was having really bad headaches.. we thought were migraines... turned out it was all Lyme related.

things got bad almost 4yrs ago... my dr at the time didnt do anything about it... and now Im with Dr. N... he has got me on the right track!!!

He said you may never test positive.... and if you do test positive... you can test neg. the next day!