I've changed my opinion of Travis Kelce

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought he was a cool guy, good for Taylor Swift that she managed to bag him. Now, however....

She's incredibly childish and ignorant. And Kelce apparently finds that attractive, which means he has some mental and emotional problems of his own.

Ick.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I thought he was a cool guy, good for Taylor Swift that she managed to bag him. Now, however....

She's incredibly childish and ignorant. And Kelce apparently finds that attractive, which means he has some mental and emotional problems of his own.

Ick.

I was thinking that, as well! Weirdos

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’m not watching this, even without being told I could figure out she’d be a K supporter. There are very few celebrities that have an opinion that could sway me and she just doesn’t make the list. She does have a very hot body and a cute face so I can see why Kelce would want to be in there for a while, but the true test would be if he married her. There’s a world of difference between the fun girl and the wife girl.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Did you watch the video? She's like a 14 year old.
That's about the time she became famous. Maybe around 16 but that's pretty much when her life stopped progressing. She's never had to take care of herself. Went from parents caring for her to "assistants" taking care of her every need. Never had to pay bills. Never had a 9 to 5 job. Never had to buy groceries. The list goes on.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

This clip/scene was made, during the making of her movie a while ago, for its intended use, now, to back fill, to explain the rationale behind her thinking, after her public endorsement of Harris, in her own words, all, without having to be constantly interviewed now to explain her decision. It is all planned and scripted by her controllers. The controllers are not those that are around her, but those the "pay" and control her by continuing to promote her as long as she carries the banner for the Synagogue of Satan.

The clip is not geared to critical thinking adults, but to her fan base of easily swayed non-thinkers.

thurley42

HY;FR

Ick.

Captain Pfizer? Screw that guy

thurley42

HY;FR
I’m not watching this, even without being told I could figure out she’d be a K supporter. There are very few celebrities that have an opinion that could sway me and she just doesn’t make the list. She does have a very hot body and a cute face so I can see why Kelce would want to be in there for a while, but the true test would be if he married her. There’s a world of difference between the fun girl and the wife girl.
if you're in to chicks built like 17 year old boys

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
8idows.jpg

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Didn't she already or at least has that as a line?? I don't listen to her but I'm pretty sure I've heard a snippet of one of her songs that has the line, "Hey it's me. I'm the problem. It's me" or something like that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Didn't she already or at least has that as a line?? I don't listen to her but I'm pretty sure I've heard a snippet of one of her songs that has the line, "Hey it's me. I'm the problem. It's me" or something like that.

Anti-Hero

Also NERD ALERT:

The song is about what a train wreck she is, but done in a defensive way - "Oh, yeah, *I'm* the problem! It's *me* :rolleyes: " and at the same time it's quite self-pitying. Written so teenyboppers will go, "Oh, no, TayTay! You're perfect! It's them!" so she never has to own her behavior. The video supports her narcissism and immaturity:

Fascinating.....

luvmygdaughters

Never been a fan of hers. She started in Country Music, that was okay, but even then, there was just something off about her.

GregV814

the whole entertainment industry is corrupt. She isnt the first nor will she be the last to be squeezed like a lemon until every ounce of her is drained. You can easily name 5-10 "stars" that were incubated, NOT schooled and used every way possible to make a buck. From Shirley Temple to this screwed up little girl.

No, I'm not a fan, not a 12 year old girl or a 37 year old gay man.... (her base).... but its more of a condemnation of the industry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the whole entertainment industry is corrupt. She isnt the first nor will she be the last to be squeezed like a lemon until every ounce of her is drained. You can easily name 5-10 "stars" that were incubated, NOT schooled and used every way possible to make a buck. From Shirley Temple to this screwed up little girl.

No, I'm not a fan, not a 12 year old girl or a 37 year old gay man.... (her base).... but its more of a condemnation of the industry.

Well TS must like it because she surely has enough money to retire from the extreme celebrity, yet she doesn't.

It's like these wiener acttards who whine about their privacy. Well, wiener acttard, you could tell your publicist to stop telling the paparazzi where you'll be every minute of your life. Also you made $10 million for your last movie, so you could call it quits and fade from public view.

Plenty of entertainers make a good living with their art, but aren't followed everywhere they go. The fact is that the whiners are desperate for the attention. When their star starts to fade, they take to making outrageous posts on Twitter and getting naked on OnlyFans because they can't stand to not have mental case strangers adoring them.

I'm reading a biography of Princess Diana and the author claims that despite her claims of wanting privacy, she contacted the press herself whenever she went anywhere. Which explains where Harry gets it from.

PJay

After seeing the Epstein list there are certain entertainers I will not watch or listen to ever again. One movie mentioned just recently on this forum I really enjoyed, but now knowing what that actor did, in the trash it goes.