jackazz

kvj21075

Meow
how do you handle the situation????

with a really really big heavy baseball bat!

and hey- he has cried wold before, just tell the cops he beat the crap out of himself to frame you :yay:

Bowser

Begin Planning

So how do you handle a situation where your hubby has started his raging - first bad words and really bad threats and then spits in your face?

Begin planning to move out while he is at work. Do not leave anything in the house that you would ever want or need. Gather your friends and rent a truck and move all of your belongings out in one day as quickly as you can. Do not waste anymore time with such a person.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
First of all I will read it if I choose.

Second if I responded I maybe thought that you could use some help.

Third, Apparently your big six income figure check couldn't keep your man in your bed only.

My last thought on your drivel is that if you choose to come to a public forum and WHINE about how you have been wronged and you are not willing to do anything to change it then my response will be to tell you to pack sand.

You are a Drama Mamma. If you really wanted help or advice you would take or seek it when it was offered.

Have a great nights sleep in the spare room while your pig husband of a man (as you have proclaimed him to be) is dreaming of his next trist with his lover.

Who in your house is really the spineless weasel?

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

bohman

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

As harsh as that statement was, there's truth to it. If someone in my house spits on me, either I will leave, or they will. Kicking & screaming if necessary. I can't think of any reasons good enough to put up with that behavior.

staying there is also not the thing to do "for" the children. The violence they are exposed to is doing more harm than if you did leave. I am sure they can hear the yelling.

I would suggest that you buy one of those mini recorders that are voice activated... have it all on tape then that "cut myself and blame it on you" stuff isn't gonna fly!

SoccerMom2

So how do you handle a situation where your hubby has started his raging - first bad words and really bad threats and then spits in your face?

I feel sorry for your kids. The fact that you left and came back shows how stupid and selfish you are. You are only thinking about yourself and not the kids. You deserve whatever you get because you keep coming back for more. I really hope i don't read in the newspaper anytime soon about a crazy guy killing his family.