Jason Taylor to the Redskins...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Yeah I know. I don't get all pissy when my team looses though and I'm not quick to jump ship when their season isn't going so hot. Alot of fans (not just Dolphins) do. Love those Fins winning or loosing. :kiss:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah I know. I don't get all pissy when my team looses though and I'm not quick to jump ship when their season isn't going so hot. Alot of fans (not just Dolphins) do. Love those Fins winning or loosing. :kiss:
I know how you feel, as a Skins fan.:lol:

You gotta' love your team win or lose, otherwise you're not a fan.

puggymom

That was the season opener.

Just think, that started the down-hill roller coaster.:lol:

They can only go up from last year though. I really want to see what Parcells fabricates over the course of a few years.

I should hope it does not get worse this season!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Yeah, it would be nice to have a season where hubby isn't yelling at the tv quite so much, :lmao: You silly boys think they can hear you, hehehe.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah, it would be nice to have a season where hubby isn't yelling at the tv quite so much, :lmao: You silly boys think they can hear you, hehehe.
Hey, that happens when you're winning too!

TOUCHDOWN!!!!! SACK!!!! INTERCEPTION!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
That is true. Hubby does this very loud clapping with his hands. In our little place it seems to magnify. I know the neighbors can totally hear him. Even with the windows closed I've been outside and heard him cussing (or yelling for joy). He says they probably think he's beating us or the dog, :lmao:.

puggymom

That is true. Hubby does this very loud clapping with his hands. In our little place it seems to magnify. I know the neighbors can totally hear him. Even with the windows closed I've been outside and heard him cussing (or yelling for joy). He says they probably think he's beating us or the dog, :lmao:.

When we first moved in our house in CT I ran out to get some snacks after the game started. Now we lived in one of those neighborhood with smaller yards and it was a grogeous fall day and several people were outside (before we got to know anyone). Well before I opened the door my husband started SCREAMING at the tv. My head went straight down with my hands covering my face and I got in the car and took off. Not the best first impression!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
When we first moved in our house in CT I ran out to get some snacks after the game started. Now we lived in one of those neighborhood with smaller yards and it was a grogeous fall day and several people were outside (before we got to know anyone). Well before I opened the door my husband started SCREAMING at the tv. My head went straight down with my hands covering my face and I got in the car and took off. Not the best first impression!!

:lmao: That's too funny. If the game reallly starts to go south, that's about the time I decide to go to the grocery store because I "forgot" something, hahaha.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
:yawn: Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. Unfortunately, I've been off since Wed and now I have to go back to work, :boo::bawl:. Thanks for the conversation this evening and I'm sure there will be more to add to this thread. Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night.