Jeans that fit

KDENISE977

I like American Eagle and Hollister jeans. :ohwell:

My favorite are Seven for All Mankind but they are too pricey now that I have other priorities. :bawl:

I've heard Seven jeans are the best fit, I need to try and find some. The last pair I grabbed were from Target, their new line of jeans and they actually fit pretty well. I hadn't bought any since losing some weight but need some now. I do hate shopping though.

I've heard Seven jeans are the best fit, I need to try and find some. The last pair I grabbed were from Target, their new line of jeans and they actually fit pretty well. I hadn't bought any since losing some weight but need some now. I do hate shopping though.

The last pair of Seven for All Mankind I bought were from Bloomingdales, I think. Their sizes are weird though... I wear a size 29 :cds:

luvmygdaughters

Try Liz Claiborne jeans - they have them at Belk. I have your same bootylicious figure and those are the jeans that fit and look best.

I used to wear Liz Claiborne and loved the way they fit, bought them from Penny's I think, but havent been able to find them anywhere lately. I'll try Belks, I dont know why I never think about going in there. Thanks.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I like mid-rise boot cut jeans. I'm not in my 50s but don't wear junior clothing either. I'm certainly not 85 pounds. I haven't been since I was 12. I certainly have a round bottom too. :lol:

^This^

Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. fit me best and come in straight, boot cut, curvy, whatever you want in faded, medium or dark washes. Also Faded Glory boot cut and Riders by Lee. All available at Wally World for a great price. I have several thousand pairs in my closet!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I like mid-rise boot cut jeans. I'm not in my 50s but don't wear junior clothing either. I'm certainly not 85 pounds. I haven't been since I was 12. I certainly have a round bottom too. :lol:

^This^

Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. fit me best and come in straight, boot cut, curvy, whatever you want in faded, medium or dark washes. Also Faded Glory boot cut and Riders by Lee. All available at Wally World for a great price. I have several thousand pairs in my closet!

I wear the same. Levi's mid-rise 515 boot cut in the short length. I like the way they fit, they wear/fade well, and they last. :yay:

PRIVATEYE

I cant be the only woman out there in her mid 50's, not skinny but not obese with a rather rounded rearend, looking for a pair of jeans that will fit right.

I'm not 18 - 21, I dont weigh 85 lbs. I dont wear thongs that like to hang out the top of the low rise jeans. All I want it a pair of jeans that will fit a mature body without a big gap in the back or want to hit way below my belly button. If any ladies out there have a name or brand of jeans that fit comfortable but dont let everything hang out or make me feel like I'm wearing my grandfathers overalls, please share.:popcorn:

Levi's...Levi's 525 Perfect Waist Misses' Straight Leg Jeans - Sky - Reviews & Prices @ Yahoo! Shopping

they are at JCPenny and Kohls..other places too but this is where i found them.

size 6, 118 lbs, just a normal 41 yr old... these jeans do not "gap" and are just below belly button.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I like Lucky's they fit me decent. They have different cuts so just try them on.

I only need so many pair of jeans. I can't wear them to work. :/

Ginger0314

Land's End at Sears - Love them. I am in my mid 50's not 85 pounds - struggled for years finding a pair of jean that fit and I finally did - come in kinds of styles even straight leg.

MarieB

Good thread. I can't remember the last time I found a pair of jeans that actually fit.

I have the same problem, and they usually end up being too big around the waist with the gap in the back. I have a rear end (not big, but I have one), and no/little in the way of hips.

Another thing to mention - if you buy stretchy jeans (Non-stretchy ones really don't feel comfortable anymore), make sure they are tight fitting when you try them. I can't tell you how many times I've walked out of the store with jeans that seem like they fit, and once I've had them on for a half hour they are falling down.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I actually found Lee Rider (Classic fit) at Walmart one day. Bought 2 pr. When jeans fit I always buy more than 1.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I actually found Lee Rider (Classic fit) at Walmart one day. Bought 2 pr. When jeans fit I always buy more than 1.

Hard to believe you'd find 'jeans that fit' at Wal Mart but that is me also. I, also, just bought a pair of jeans from Chadwicks that I LOVE. I was going to buy a 2nd pair but the sale is over and the jeans doubled in price. I'm sure they will go back on sale again so I'll wait.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hard to believe you'd find 'jeans that fit' at Wal Mart but that is me also. I, also, just bought a pair of jeans from Chadwicks that I LOVE. I was going to buy a 2nd pair but the sale is over and the jeans doubled in price. I'm sure they will go back on sale again so I'll wait.

I usually have had good luck Lee Riders. I have some Lee Rider slacks I found for work last year. Bought every color they had!

MMM_donuts

The last pair of Seven for All Mankind I bought were from Bloomingdales, I think. Their sizes are weird though... I wear a size 29 :cds:
Me too!!!

I get them at an outlet or I try them on, take a picture of the tag, then go home and try to find them cheaper online like on Craigslist or Ebay.

slseaweed

I cant be the only woman out there in her mid 50's, not skinny but not obese with a rather rounded rearend, looking for a pair of jeans that will fit right.

I'm not 18 - 21, I dont weigh 85 lbs. I dont wear thongs that like to hang out the top of the low rise jeans. All I want it a pair of jeans that will fit a mature body without a big gap in the back or want to hit way below my belly button. If any ladies out there have a name or brand of jeans that fit comfortable but dont let everything hang out or make me feel like I'm wearing my grandfathers overalls, please share.:popcorn:

Vera Wang at Kohl's