Jeans

:lol: Not your fault. Casual Corner is private...I'm just a dummy!

I'm a thick 5'6".
If it makes you feel any better, I seriously doubt your hubby cares whether you wear a 6, 8, or 10 just as long as you keep having sex with him...::huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm wearing 2" heels. :lol:

Man I remember the time I got into a disagreement with Pixie over the fact that I was taller than her. Finally we pulled into a gas station and we got out and "measured" and she had several good inches on me. I had never been so disappointed. :lol:

sockgirl77

Man I remember the time I got into a disagreement with Pixie over the fact that I was taller than her. Finally we pulled into a gas station and we got out and "measured" and she had several good inches on me. I had never been so disappointed. :lol:

I actually like being short. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I actually like being short. :shrug:
Really? I feel so vertically challenged. :ohwell: When I stand on the step ladder I see things from such a different perspective and then I notice the dust my husband doesn't seem too, and then I notice the floor seems really far away,a nd then I get woozy...but it would be nice to reach things on the top shelf for myself and change light bulbs and stuff. I can't even reach things in my own darn closet.
I have always wanted to be short. :ohwell:
I'd rather have long legs. :lol: Ohhh baby....strut...
I'm happily wearing my red flats today so I remain at 5'3.:bann:
Et tu? :kiscksrocks:

Then you might like those CAbi jeans.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
If it makes you feel any better, I seriously doubt your hubby cares whether you wear a 6, 8, or 10 just as long as you keep having sex with him...::huggy:

But we're finished having kids; why would I have sex with him? :confused:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Screw paying a ton of money on jeans. :nomoney:

I am now wearing my most favorite pair of jeans (Aeropostale) that I picked up from Vintage Value for $1.25. They look great, if I do say so myself. :diva:

sockgirl77

Screw paying a ton of money on jeans. :nomoney:

I am now wearing my most favorite pair of jeans (Aeropostale) that I picked up from Vintage Value for $1.25. They look great, if I do say so myself. :diva:

I have 5 pairs of the Charlotte Russe, all were given to me. :lol:

ladyhawk

You guys crack me up!

I had to say Thank You ALL for the laughs I got while reading through the thread! Wish I could have seen it sooner..

I am actually 5'2 but prefer my almost 5'6 while wearing my favorite shoes (which is most of the time!)
My size 4 is now getting closer to a size 6, 7 or 8 depending on brands.. or that belly fat that has accumulated over the last year or so.... LOL

I can't agree more with trying on jeans that actually fit... or those that do, never last more than a year or two...
My "Newer" jeans have been coming apart along the upper inner thigh... While my older ones have started getting so thin,
they are ripping across the bottom of the back pockets..
And I really don't feel like trying on 20 pair of jeans trying to find the right fit...

Again thanks to ALL you gals
I truly enjoyed the laughs!

June