Jeans

my seven's are the best jeans I own. The same two pairs looked good before baby, and after (and my body composition has changed drastically) plus they are several years old and still look brand new. they arent faded, or ripped and the edges arent frayed. just all around really good jeans. good ole' levis from penny's are nice too.

The old navy ones tend to fit fine for the first hour or two out of the dryer..then they slowly stretch until at the end of the day the crotch is at my knees. not a good look. and believe it or not, glo jeans (I found the best pair ever at KMART of all places) fit really, really well. they tend to be higher in the front than the back (opposite of a lot of jeans) which looks good on people like me who have curvy hips and thighs..no weird gap at the waist.

:yeahthat: You can't go wrong with 7 For all Mankind ... except they are a little pricey... I wait until they go on sale at Nordstroms or Lord & Taylor... At least I used to. Not sure if they carry them anymore... I switched to big star... for the ass factor. :coffee:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I was worried when I saw "embellished" because I hate when they have all that crap on the pockets but these are cute!

Yeah, it's just a fancy button on the front. I look just like JLo when I wear them! :diva:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Big Star Remy Low Rise 5-Pocket Boot Cut in ATH Blue ATH Blue - 6pm.com

My husband likes how these make my ass look. They come with a 34 inch inseam too if you need them long (which I do)! :yahoo:

How do the hips/legs fit? I have very narrow hips and scrawny legs. My waist is pretty much the same size as my hips. (34")

I'm currently wearing a size 5 juniors (Arizona brand) low rise.

I finally finished unpacking and donated 17 pairs of jeans (Guess, Levis, Banana Republic..some of these are vintage...and back in style)

I need some new jeans and the inseam length is perfect for me.

Pricey, but I deserve it. :lol:

Please advise. TIA :flowers:

How do the hips/legs fit? I have very narrow hips and scrawny legs. My waist is pretty much the same size as my hips. (34")

I'm currently wearing a size 5 juniors (Arizona brand) low rise.

I finally finished unpacking and donated 17 pairs of jeans (Guess, Levis, Banana Republic..some of these are vintage...and back in style)

I need some new jeans and the inseam length is perfect for me.

Pricey, but I deserve it. :lol:

Please advise. TIA :flowers:

Well... I wear between an 6 and an 8 so I bought a size 29... My hips are 38 :blushing: My waist is 29.5... they fit like butter... :coffee:

Good thing is you can always return them if they don't fit. :smile:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I came across this on Pinterest:

Gap and Old Navy Make Mom Jeans

It will forever make me put more thought into my denim purchases.

So I was wondering what some of your favorite denim brands were?

My favorites are the Levi's and Arizona brand. I can still do Arizona, but the women's Levi's no longer fit right. The company was bought out by somebody and the quality of denim and the fit went down...along with my size.

:cds:

I think we should all go out, try on jeans, and take pictures.

My favorites are the Levi's and Arizona brand. I can still do Arizona, but the women's Levi's no longer fit right. The company was bought out by somebody and the quality of denim and the fit went down...along with my size.

:cds:

I think we should all go out, try on jeans, and take pictures.

Thin is In!

:nono: From what I am told, men dig a size 12 girl over a size 6 girl. :ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:nono: From what I am told, men dig a size 12 girl over a size 6 girl. :ohwell:

Hmmm...I don't know who those men are, but my husband seems to like the size-8 me a little more than double-digit-post-pregnancy me. A size 6 might put him over the edge! :lol:

sockgirl77

Hmmm...I don't know who those men are, but my husband seems to like the size-8 me a little more than double-digit-post-pregnancy me. A size 6 might put him over the edge! :lol:

Just about every man that I know prefers a woman with a little meat on her bones. But, like I just said, every size 6 is different. Every size 8 is different.

JeJeTe

Happiness
Just about every man that I know prefers a woman with a little meat on her bones. But, like I just said, every size 6 is different. Every size 8 is different.

Depending on the brand, I'm a 4-6. Which is another thing I hate. Why can't there be universal sizing? Instead of in one brand you are this size and in another one you are 3 sizes bigger.

I thought this was Casual Corner. :blushing:

:cds: OH MY GAWD SO DID I!!!

Here I am posting my ass size for all of Southern Maryland to see... I thought this was just the wimmins. avatar29956_50.gif

sockgirl77

Depending on the brand, I'm a 4-6. Which is another thing I hate. Why can't there be universal sizing? Instead of in one brand you are this size and in another one you are 3 sizes bigger.

I'm a 10 in some jeans, 12 in most, and 14 in one pair that I own. I'm a lard ass, but would like to just be in one size. It makes it a pain in the ass (literally) when shopping.