Jemele Hill Says Stupid Things

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm all for 100% of people being to run their mouths ... Twitter / Facebook / Youtube ...... that way we know who to keep an eye on and avoid personal contact

when you push a certain class or poltical group, off of platforms .. the only ones left looks reasonable

gemma_rae

:singer:

🎶"She said somethin' that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy-azz weave

She started talkin' sh!t, wouldn't you know?
Reached back like a pimp and slapped the ho

Her father jumped out and he started to shout
So I threw a right cross, knocked his old azz out

'Cause the boys in the hood are always hard
You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card"🎶

BOP

savage levels mean gene (2).jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“If the U.S. gave women’s basketball the respect it deserves, the WNBA star might not be in legal jeopardy,” Hill wrote earlier this year.

Griner’s plight is especially acute because she’s a Black queer woman being held by authorities in a country that is hostile toward LGBTQ people. Russia’s leader, Vladimir Putin, has made a show of embracing “traditional values” that he claims the West has rejected. Last year, he signed a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. In 2013, the country passed a “gay propaganda” law that banned distributing information on LGBTQ issues and relationships to minors. (Of course, elected officials in some U.S. states also approve measures targeting gay and transgender people.)

Russia wouldn’t be a tantalizing option for America’s best women’s basketball players if they could earn more at home and be treated with the same professional respect as NBA players. It is damning that teams in oppressive countries such as Russia and China—another opportune marketplace for women’s basketball players—place a higher value on players such as Griner than the teams in her own country do.

So it’s Hill’s expert take that if Americans paid women in the WNBA more money, they wouldn’t have to play in countries that are even more repressive against LGBTQ people than the United States is. It America’s fault she was taken prisoner.

herb749

“If the U.S. gave women’s basketball the respect it deserves, the WNBA star might not be in legal jeopardy,” Hill wrote earlier this year.

So it’s Hill’s expert take that if Americans paid women in the WNBA more money, they wouldn’t have to play in countries that are even more repressive against LGBTQ people than the United States is. It America’s fault she was taken prisoner.

Men's professional sports are heavily attended by men. So ladies get off your butts and support women's professional sports. Its that simple.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Griner’s plight is especially acute because she’s a Black queer woman being held by authorities in a country that is hostile toward LGBTQ people. Russia’s leader,
So 1 of 2 possible things are happening here. BG is so ignorant that she put her physical well being in jeopardy by choosing the play in a supposedly queer unfriendly country while being an Amazonian sized lesbian. Or the claims of Russia being hostile towards gays are false.

The same thing when I hear the president talk about white domestic terrorists. Think for a moment. Would millions of little brown people risk their lives to come live in America illegally is there was a remote possibility they would be physically harmed once the crossed the border? I'd be willing to bet that an illegal would stand a better chance of NOT being harmed in a red county when compared to a blue inner city after dark. And the perpetrator would most likely be a few shades darker than the person they harmed.

Watching ESPN for a bit last night, you would think that Griner's worth to society was on the level of that of Mother Teresa.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Men's professional sports are heavily attended by men. So ladies get off your butts and support women's professional sports. Its that simple.
If all the gals are at the game, who's gonna make the sandwiches?