Jemele Hill Says Stupid Things

Hijinx

Do I have to say this?
Jemele my girl. If you are admitting that blacks cannot make it without Affirmative Action you are admitting that whites are smarter.
They didn't lower standards to get white into jobs, they didn't lower the standards to get white promoted, They didn't have to make quota's to get whites hired.
Now i am not saying that whites are superior. YOU ARE.
If you cannot compete in test scores, and intellectual ability it isn't me that is saying that you need other help.
It is on YOU.

Those crying about not being able to compete are not white Supremacists, They are people who cannot compete.
It's a bit like the girls who say they cannot compete with male swimmers. They admit they cannot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“When you see a confident Black man, sitting up here talking his talk, walking his walk, coaching 75% of African Americans in the locker room, that’s kind of threatening,” Sanders said at a press conference. “Oh, they don’t like that! But guess what? We’re gonna consistently do what we do because I’m here and ain’t going nowhere. And I’m about to get comfortable in a minute.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jemele Hill is pouting because Oklahoma eliminated its DEI programs

“This is why I laughed at the idea of a racial reckoning in 2020,” Hill posted. “Since then, they’ve been waiting for the get-back because they have such deep-seated resentment toward being forced into any level of accountability.”

What Hill doesn’t admit is her flawed interpretation of the word “accountability.” To Hill, the word means not following the core tenets of radical racial left-wing educational programs, such as those taught via DEI. DEI is not accountability. It’s a cultlike brainwashing that prioritizes certain races, genders, and sexual orientations over others. Arguably, it’s the exact opposite of equality and accountability, and that is precisely why Stitt sought to eliminate it with his executive order. He realized it was a political agenda masquerading as educational curricula.

“Diversity is an asset that shouldn’t be abused to advance a political agenda,” Stitt posted on X. “That’s why my executive order calls on state agencies and higher ed to review their DEI practices. We’re taking politics out of education and focusing on preparing students for the workforce.”

This upsets Hill because it means fewer people will be indoctrinated with this academic poison. It means fewer people who subscribe to her beliefs and think like her. And it means students will be adequately educated instead of improperly brainwashed. This threatens the sustainability of the Left’s cultural dominance, which runs counter to Hill’s long-term cultural objectives and desires. Hence, her social media tears.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jemele Hill to Leave Spotify and Shut Down Her Podcast Network

Under pressure to rein in costs and deliver profits, Spotify has reconsidered its expensive podcasting strategy. Under the leadership of then-Chief Content Officer Dawn Ostroff, the company spent more than $1 billion to acquire studios and secure exclusive licenses to shows. Ostroff also went on to sign several Black celebrities to exclusive deals, including the Obamas’ production company, Higher Ground, as well as filmmaker Ava DuVernay and rapper Joe Budden.

Jemele Hill Is Unbothered launched exclusively on Spotify in 2019, one of the first deals in the audio streaming platform’s initial push into the industry. That year, it acquired three audio companies — Gimlet Media, Parcast and Anchor — that formed the backbone of its initial programming strategy as it diversified beyond music.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, leading up to the game, while everyone should have been focused on the on-the-court matchup, some people wanted to inject race and identity politics into the game. And no one is surprised that one of those leading that charge was none other than professional race hustler, Jemele Hill.

Appearing on the equally woke Dan Le Batard's radio show yesterday, Hill tried to make everything about the game a contest of race. Watch (warning for some NSFW language in this clip):

Here's a little tip for Hill: people are not fascinated by Clark because she is a 'kind soul' who 'represents middle America.' People watch her play in record numbers because she is -- quite simply -- one of the greatest women's college basketball players to ever step on the court.

Here is just a brief snapshot of Clark's career accomplishments. She has been a first-team All-American all four of her years at Iowa. She has won the Dawn Staley award as the nation's best guard a record three times in a row and will certainly break her own record by winning it again this year. She has averaged nearly 30 points per game every year at Iowa. She won national player of the year as a junior and will win it again after her senior season ends. On Feb. 15 this year, she became women's basketball's all-time leading scorer (dropping 49 points that night, one of her record THIRTEEN 40-point performances in her career). She also holds the women's NCAA record for most career three-point baskets made.