Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

herb749

I listened to some of his speech yesterday. He said he wanted all Americans to wear masks the next 100 days. Is this a 100 days of masks policy. Then of course he will be seen many times without one.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki Dances Around Questions On Left-Wing Riots, China Issue. Reporters Don’t Ask About Top Story.

Psaki also danced around a question about the left-wing riots on the West Coast where antifa extremists “vandalized a Democratic Party office and other buildings and scuffled with police,” Reuters reported.

Here is the exchange where Psaki made the remarks:
REPORTER: On domestic unrest: First of all, does the President have any comment on the ongoing violence in Oregon and Washington State that we’ve seen in recent days?
MS. PSAKI: Well, certainly, we had our team on the ground — our national security team — even before 12:01, early in the morning, on Inauguration Day because we wanted to be able to monitor events happening across the country and any unrest that was resulting from the last couple of weeks.
I haven’t spoken with him specifically about those events, but it is something our national security team — Liz Sherwood-Randall, our Homeland Security Advisor — is closely monitoring, of course. And — but, if we have an additional update, I’m happy to provide it to you.

what a far cry from Kayleigh McEnany having answers

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I listened to some of his speech yesterday. He said he wanted all Americans to wear masks the next 100 days. Is this a 100 days of masks policy. Then of course HE HAS BEEN seen many times without one.

FIXT

:yay:

Reactions: BOP

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I used to think he was being statesmanlike - not getting into it. Letting it slide. Kind of like Ike did.
When you're a battle worn veteran - like Ike - it doesn't faze you.

Or like Reagan - who usually took them to task but responded with incredible wit.

Nah. Dubya just didn't fight.
Reagan had the uncanny ability to make them laugh at themselves, so he didn't have to.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I’ll have to — I think the President’s view on our relationship with China I tried to do my best to convey to all of you. I’ll have to check on that specific piece, and we’ll — we’ll circle back with you directly.”

She had no real answer. She couldn’t explain why such a significant protection against China had been gutted, at least for three months or if that gutting would continue.

It’s especially concerning given China’s antipathy towards us, everything they’ve done to us with the coverup over the virus and the sanctions they’ve taken against our members of Congress. Not to mention Biden’s connections to China through his son.

Elsewhere in the responses to questions on China, Psaki also made more troubling comments, saying they wanted to deal with China “with some strategic patience.” Translation: we’re not going to say and do anything definitive to stop China.

what an inept unprepared fool

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

It's insane to have China having anything to do with our power grid.
There would be no telling what back doors they would place in anything they used here that had to do with computers to run it.
To even give a thought to such a thing is traitorous.

glhs837

Power with Control
Best comments?

"What do you think about curious manipulations of stock market values by amateur traders?" "That's a great question. Puppies are adorable, so we'll be looking at more ways to have puppies distributed around the room. I hope that answers your question."

Oh so it's OK when hedge fund managers manipulate the media and the market to sell short, but when the peons do something similar it's all of a sudden problematic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH”; Psaki Snaps At Reporter For Asking Simple Question [WATCH]

During Tuesday’s press briefing, Psaki clapped back at a reporter for no reason at all. She also accused the reporter of “putting words” in her mouth while discussing Biden’s communication strategy with China.

“That sounds a lot like the strategy is not to talk to him at this time,” the reporter said. “Because you’re talking about speaking to allies and making other calls first. Have they requested a call?,” the reporter asked calmly.

I don’t have anything more for you. I don’t appreciate you putting words in my mouth. That wasn’t what my effort was. What I’m conveying is our strategy here,” Psaki snapped.