Jennifer Aniston spends $400 a day on beauty

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Jennifer Aniston spends $400 a day on beauty regime, website estimates | News.com.au

JENNIFER Aniston was recently dubbed the "Hottest Woman of All Time" by Men's Health magazine but, according to a new report, the Wanderlust star spends $US141,000 ($135,000) a year maintaining her appearance.

That breaks down to almost $400 each and every day.

The website Shine has broken down what Aniston spends to retain her youthful glow, her golden locks and her taut body, based on the products and services that the star has sung the praises of.

Aniston recently revealed to Conan O'Brien that she is a fan of expensive laser peels, which cost $295 a pop, even if they leave her looking like a "battered burn victim for a week."

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Whatever she does, works for her. And me. She is just plain hot. I've seen photos of her just out and about, at the beach, etc., without all the makeup on and she still looks fine.

She is just a beautiful chick, and if she wants to help keep the economy going however she spends her money, good deal.

Pete

Repete
Whatever she does, works for her. And me. She is just plain hot. I've seen photos of her just out and about, at the beach, etc., without all the makeup on and she still looks fine.

She is just a beautiful chick, and if she wants to help keep the economy going however she spends her money, good deal.

:yeahthat:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
She earned her own money, which gives her the right to spend it any way that she likes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's her job to look good, so her buying beauty treatments and personal trainer sessions is like me buying paper clips and toner cartridges.

MMM_donuts

Honestly, it makes me feel a little better to know that she has to put so much time, effort, and money into looking that pretty.

Toxick

Splat
It's her job to look good, so her buying beauty treatments and personal trainer sessions is like me buying paper clips and toner cartridges.

I wonder if she can write all that off...

Seriously though, hottest woman "of all time"? Who came up with that list? And what criteria are they using. She's she's super-freaking hot. But hottest of all time? That's a bit of a stretch.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We men have it sooo much easier and cheaper.

A 12-pack of decent beer is only 15 bucks a day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seriously though, hottest woman "of all time"? Who came up with that list? And what criteria are they using. She's she's super-freaking hot. But hottest of all time? That's a bit of a stretch.

See, and I love Jennifer Aniston. She's beautiful, funny, talented, perfect bod, seems personable enough in interviews - what's not to like?

Name someone hotter. :shrug:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
That's what I would spend my money on too, if I had that much..I mean..why the heck is lilo blowing money on coke and cars to wreck when she could have a massage every night and commision whole schools of fish to chew on her feet daily?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's what I would spend my money on too, if I had that much..I mean..why the heck is lilo blowing money on coke and cars to wreck when she could have a massage every night and commision whole schools of fish to chew on her feet daily?

:yay: :lol:

She earned it - she can spend it whatever way she wants. If I was rich, I'd have my very own personal chef.

herbivore2

So, everything about her is pretty much fake ( that is to say obtained through money and hours of beauty routine).