Jennifer Aniston spends $400 a day on beauty

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Women have to work at looking good. Otherwise we look like guys.

I disagree. Some women have a natural beauty and don't need to do much to look good. While others need a lot of work to look good. And then there are some who do a lot of work when they really didn't need to. Honestly, some women wear so much make-up that I think they are clowns.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I disagree. Some women have a natural beauty and don't need to do much to look good. While others need a lot of work to look good. And then there are some who do a lot of work when they really didn't need to. Honestly, some women wear so much make-up that I think they are clowns.

Like Faith Hill? Think about this picture next time Sunday Night Football comes on. :eyebrow:

Attachments

• 1331570167_faith-hill-article-1.jpg
    1331570167_faith-hill-article-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 90

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We men have it sooo much easier and cheaper.

A 12-pack of decent beer is only 15 bucks a day.

Decent? Whatever happened to a 12 pack of Old Milwaukee Light or Bush Natural Light? Have you gotten that snobbish?:yahoo:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I think J.A. is stunning and I don't think it's fair to call her "fake" because she doesn't look like she's ever been under the knife. I agree with whoever said she can be hot anywhere. She's got a ton of real beauty.

Hank

my war
I think J.A. is stunning and I don't think it's fair to call her "fake" because she doesn't look like she's ever been under the knife. I agree with whoever said she can be hot anywhere. She's got a ton of real beauty.

agree

DEEKAYPEE8569

When I was a teenager, I dated the youngest of three girls. The Mother "painted" on her face, as did the three girls. While we were dating, I eventually convinced "D" that she did not need all the heavy eye shadow and rouge or blush; whatever that stuff is. I once saw her without makeup: no mascara, nothing.
"D" had/has a milk-white/cream complexion. I was stunned.
Saw a pic of her recently though; right back to the "painted lady" look.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's face it - we all look better when we're done up. Yes, the fresh faced farm girl look is attractive, and I work that myself on occasion, but to really look put together we need our eyes and lips colored and all the little skin flaws buffed out.

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:
Let's face it - we all look better when we're done up. Yes, the fresh faced farm girl look is attractive, and I work that myself on occasion, but to really look put together we need our eyes and lips colored and all the little skin flaws buffed out.

Photoshop Rocks!

b23hqb

PREMO Member

And what did/does the farmer's daughter's daddy have to say about?
Nothing a double barrel 12 guage can't take care of, right?:smoochy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I RARELY wear colored eyeshadow and NEVER wear colored lipstick. Most days are powder base, peach blush, mascara, and chapstick or lipgloss. If I have a lot of meetings at work I'll rock some black eyeliner and a neutral buff eyeshadow. For fun I may wear a tad more color but that's very rare.

When I was younger I wore a full face of makeup daily. After years of men telling me that I looked better without I gave up the morning struggle.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I RARELY wear colored eyeshadow and NEVER wear colored lipstick. Most days are powder base, peach blush, mascara, and chapstick or lipgloss. If I have a lot of meetings at work I'll rock some black eyeliner and a neutral buff eyeshadow. For fun I may wear a tad more color but that's very rare.

When I was younger I wore a full face of makeup daily. After years of men telling me that I looked better without I gave up the morning struggle.

Pixie, how do you personally feel about it?
Not counting other factors (length of time and amount of effort to apply/remove makeup,...), would you rather see yourself with less or more makeup?

Just wondering cuz I dated a woman that wore a "full face of makeup" and when I would tell her that she looked beautiful even without it, she told me that doing it was something that made her feel better about herself. So I left it at that.

bcp

In My Opinion
She earned her own money, which gives her the right to spend it any way that she likes.

Since she is a conservative I agree.
Now, had she been one of the low life Hollywood Liberals, I would have to say that she should have that money taken from her and given to Bon Que Que for beauty treatments.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Hank, you can call whatever you want.

At the end of the day, your antagonistic comments don't bother me. I stop by the forums to joke around, have a laugh, add to the discussions, and maybe even learn something new. However, I don't attempt to "pick fights" or belittle others as some do. Such activity isn't worth my time or effort.

Hank

my war
SoMD_Fun_Guy said:
Hank, you can call whatever you want.

At the end of the day, your antagonistic comments don't bother me. I stop by the forums to joke around, have a laugh, add to the discussions, and maybe even learn something new. However, I don't attempt to "pick fights" or belittle others as some do. Such activity isn't worth my time or effort.

Relax, I was kidding!.....good lord!