Jennifer Aniston spends $400 a day on beauty

b23hqb

PREMO Member
At the end of the day, Anniston is just one hot looking chick, who really seems to have a solid, realistic head on her beautiful shoulders, that just happen to match the rest of her, errrrrr.........just right body.

So sad that so many want to rip her just because she looks like she does.

Jealousy.......is what is ripping this country apart.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
At the end of the day, Anniston is just one hot looking chick, who really seems to have a solid, realistic head on her beautiful shoulders, that just happen to match the rest of her, errrrrr.........just right body.

So sad that so many want to rip her just because she looks like she does.

Jealousy.......is what is ripping this country apart.

I agree. She is getting food delivered, facials and yoga. Probably a massage here and there.

Good for her!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
See, and I love Jennifer Aniston. She's beautiful, funny, talented, perfect bod, seems personable enough in interviews - what's not to like?

Name someone hotter. :shrug:

And she can't keep a man interested for more than a few months..

Psycho-##### is my guess..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pixie, how do you personally feel about it?
Not counting other factors (length of time and amount of effort to apply/remove makeup,...), would you rather see yourself with less or more makeup?

Just wondering cuz I dated a woman that wore a "full face of makeup" and when I would tell her that she looked beautiful even without it, she told me that doing it was something that made her feel better about herself. So I left it at that.

I'm totally ok with it. It makes getting ready soooooo much easier. I can literally be through the shower, legs shaved, hair and make-up done in about 30 minutes. Granted if I have more time I'll take more time.

As I've gotten older I've gotten more comfortable in my own skin. I'm totally ok with how I look with less make-up. No make-up at all is a different story, although it's not terrible I'd still like a little powder to even out the skin tone.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I'm totally ok with it. It makes getting ready soooooo much easier. I can literally be through the shower, legs shaved, hair and make-up done in about 30 minutes. Granted if I have more time I'll take more time.

As I've gotten older I've gotten more comfortable in my own skin. I'm totally ok with how I look with less make-up. No make-up at all is a different story, although it's not terrible I'd still like a little powder to even out the skin tone.

:yay:

:smile: