Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Lol... umm I don't feel like being kibble and bits.

:drama:... my dogs eat better than that crud... I feed them the best!!!

:biggrin:.... thats why i would send you over.... you are the best!!!!!

(well...i dont want them to eat you....):cds:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
This why I love you so much.:love:

:love:

ooohhh yeah beyotches.... got my bonus check today!!!! :yahoo:

:bann: :dye:

ooohh yeah!!!!! what i will say...is im glad they have the 30day rule..... or a good 800 bucks of that would be gone tonight!!! :whistle:

so... this whole check is going in my doggies bank acct!!!! :yahoo: those effers better love me for that .... their bank acct is larger than mine now!!! :banghead:

LuckyMe143

ooohh yeah!!!!! what i will say...is im glad they have the 30day rule..... or a good 800 bucks of that would be gone tonight!!! :whistle:

so... this whole check is going in my doggies bank acct!!!! :yahoo: those effers better love me for that .... their bank acct is larger than mine now!!! :banghead:
I'm getting a bonus tonight.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

You could buy me dinner tonight.:whistle:

fatty, fatty, 2 by 4, couldnt get through the bathroom door.........

I am going to the gym tomorrow, I will do some extra reps.

Yeahhh ummm NOT! I weigh 128, I'll put it out there...and I'm 5'6. I was hoping to get back to 122, what I weight before I had Thing 1.......but that might take another year or so :wink: meanwhile, Ima enjoy the hellllll outta those cupcakes! :nomnnom: :lol: