Jennifer @Red Robin

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:confused: Rich said my "boy toy" was gay, so he's not my boy toy. How is the little cutie patootie doing? Damn shame all the good looking ones are gay :killingme

He said that he was going into the military. But I heard he was working at another dealership. I haven't talked to him for a while. And you did always make him blush when you saw him. He was scared of you.

SoMDGirl42

He said that he was going into the military. But I heard he was working at another dealership. I haven't talked to him for a while. And you did always make him blush when you saw him. He was scared of you.

I tend to have that affect on people :killingme

Hoping one day face transplants will be more readily available and I can solve that problem.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What is this thread about? Theory of Perpetual Motion - i.e. - whaaaaa? It's alive, in spite of itself........

Almost 1800 comments - on what?

Oh, well.....:drummer:

SoMDGirl42

Ok, let me rephrase that..... He was scared of you sexual advances towards him. And you cougaress ways!

:whistle:

OMG. I never even touched him. I don't think I said two words to him. :lol: YOU were the one making him think I was going to rape him. :killingme

Rich, Rich, Rich, I am an :angel: and reincarnated virgin. I intend to stay that way. Tell pretty boy he has nothing to worry about. :roflmao: