Jets/Skins...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Goose had said in the pre-game that the Jets have everything to gain and nothing to lose by winning this game. Well, the Skins have everything to gain and everything to lose in this one. Not sure if one has more incentive than the other... :shrug:

I

Inkpen

And Campbell just threw it faw away... 3rd and 9...WHY!??????????????///

I

Inkpen

It is not Joe..Watch the Skins..like they dont care...another hit on the QB when he SLID?? Come on..it is about having heart and playing smart.
Second stupid QB hit..
I think the Skins dont care..they get paid if they win or lose...
No incentive to WIN...
Not the Coach..he is not on the field..it is the palyers that gotta Want to Win..and I dont see these guys trying hard to win....

And Gibbs does not suck......

Last edited by a moderator:

PsyOps

Pixelated
It is not Joe..Watch the Skins..like they dont care...another hit on the QB when he SLID?? Come on..it is about having heart and playing smart.
Second stupid QB hit.

It falls on the coach. Gibbs it too passive. No intensity. It's almost like he doesn't care. It carries over to the team.

I think the Skins dont care..they get paid if they win or loose...
No incentive to WIN.

I call this Snyder syndrom. He thinks throwing a bunch of money at it will make a great team.

I

Inkpen

TD pass and HOW many Skins were covering the Jets QB?? ONE...

Where are the REAL Redskins?? I think this team is from some college still in their Halloween outfits...
Cant blame the Coach for lack of motivation....blame the players for not being a "TEAM".

D

dems4me

TD pass and HOW many Skins were covering the Jets QB?? ONE...

Where are the REAL Redskins?? I think this team is from some college still in their Halloween outfits...
Cant blame the Coach for lack of motivation....blame the players for not being a "TEAM".

I agree with you :faint: :faint: :jameo:

:lol:

I

Inkpen

Small print in contract:
Bonus if you win, Minimum wage if you loose, and you have to wash your own uniform

.How many coaches have they had since their last Superbowl win?