Jets/Skins...

I

Inkpen

Almost like they are afraid to tackle and get thier pretty white shirts dirty..
Wait..are they on astroturf?

I

Inkpen

I will say they DO protect the QB and hold the pocket...Nice pass to Cooley and cute jump at the end for a few more feet..
Players have to learn to THINK on thier feet, not just to memorize a coaches play book...

I

Inkpen

THREE...3......3.......3.....THREE Points

It is not a TD, but it is 3 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I will say they DO protect the QB and hold the pocket...Nice pass to Cooley and cute jump at the end for a few more feet..
Players have to learn to THINK on thier feet, not just to memorize a coaches play book...
Hey there, Inkpen...good to see you on the Fball threads!

I

Inkpen

Oh...I LOVE my FB,,just had to get thru Red Sox World Series :buddies:

Ohhhh...Onside kick,,,Skins Ball!!!:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Is anyone else excited about the next two games airing? Pats/Colts and Cowboys/Eagles.

Woooo hooooo!!! Skins recovered!!!!

I

Inkpen

Is anyone else excited about the next two games airing? Pats/Colts and Cowboys/Eagles.

Both...Cowboys adn Eagles will be a great game....and closer than Pats and Colts..Still dont like Colts since they snuck outta town..GO PATS!!!

D

dems4me

Woooo hooooo!!! Skins recovered!!!!

I am... just trying to get through the most important one first :lol: Definately a great day of football lined up. :clap:

D

dems4me

At least we got 3 points off the onsides kick :clap: Better than nothing :shrug:

I

Inkpen

ok...3 more...sad they could not get thur fro 7...

But it IS 3 more!!! :yahoo: