Jets/Skins...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, there you have it. A 1-7 team whoopin up on a 4-3 team at the half. Wonder what Gibbs will have to say in the locker room.

I

Inkpen

OK..Half Time..time to refill your favorite cold ones and get ready for a rocking 2nd half...
Hope the Skins are getting fired up..the shame to loose to a 1-7 team would be too much to bear..and it would make for yet another crappy Monday in DC...

D

dems4me

And that's how Portis runs. No explosiveness. Nothing explosive about any part of the team.

We seem to crap out in the second half, maybe we're just saving all our energy and strength for the second half :shrug: :clap:

:lol:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Well, there you have it. A 1-7 team whoopin up on a 4-3 team at the half. Wonder what Gibbs will have to say in the locker room.

Gibbs says, "Ok, team. Our new game plan is to run the ball."

Portis has no running game because every defensive coach in the NFL knows that Gibbs loves to run the ball. :whistle:

I

Inkpen

Gibbs hater hurt my Rep... :-(

AK-47me said Gibbs Sucks.. :-(

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I

Inkpen

Now they are playing like a TEAM!!!! WhoooHoooo!!!!:yahoo::

17 to 12

yahoo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Gibbs says, "Ok, team. Our new game plan is to run the ball."

Portis has no running game because every defensive coach in the NFL knows that Gibbs loves to run the ball. :whistle:

:confused: Portis picked up 88 yds in the first half...

D

dems4me

:confused: Portis picked up 88 yds in the first half...

I was thinking the same thing, at many points in the game, he seems as if he's the only one that's trying. I was thinking maybe he "didn't get the memo" :lol:

D

dems4me

30 yard run by Campbell :clap: :clap:

Longest run by a Redskin this season :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Gibbs hater hurt my Rep... :-(

AK-47me said Gibbs Sucks.. :-(

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I owed from a thread you started then deleted along time ago about a gun on campus at USF, like you said numbers don't lie and I don't forget you or your MPD.

BTW it is called an onsides kick!

I

Inkpen

Welcome to the Skins thread AK-47me...you think Gibbs sucks...and yet you are here..How nice!!! :buddies:

I

Inkpen

Oh...I corrected the spelling errors you so kindly pointed out..and this is about FOOTBALL...not spelling...

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Welcome to the Skins thread AK-47me...you think Gibbs sucks...and yet you are here..How nice!!! :buddies:

Welcome? I'd like to welcome you, I'm here every week, BTW I've been a Skins fan since 1976, and Gibbs is washed up, old conserative style of coaching, dosen't mean I am not a fan because I can see Gibbs is a "has been".

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Oh...I corrected the spelling errors you so kindly pointed out..and this is about FOOTBALL...not spelling...

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Don't be bitter for me getting a small pay back although it might be months later. I remember you hit me with 2 reds in a random thread after you deleted the one where I disagreed with your opinion. So don't call anyone chicken when you don't sign em your self there bud!

I

Inkpen

Thank you...and it is not the coach..if the team does not have heart...it cant win...and it is not Gibbs...it is the team.

I have watched Skins play since 1979 and have seen how well they did play with Gibbs..and they WERE a team...
There is more to winning than an impressive "Playbook".

And if you are gonna say "Gibbs sucks"..say it here and not behind everyones back in unsigned karma.

You are entitled to your opinion and to give red because I voice mine is chicken.

There was a time when Gibbs was coach and the team was HOT...some of us still remember adn still beleive they can be hot again....and it has been proven it is NOT the coach..it is the many individuals wearing Redskins uniforms...

Who knows...maybe it is the ghost of Jack Cook that is haunting the Skins...