John Edwards...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH BUSH THEN YOUR KARMA GOES DOWN. SOUNDS LIKE PRO GOP ADMINISTRATORS CAN'T HANDLE A DIFFERENCE IN OPINION! :killingme
It is forum members that give the karma not admin. Conspiracy theory where there isn't one.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Ken King said:
It is forum members that give the karma not admin. Conspiracy theory where there isn't one.

This is true considering that it seems that you all know one another. You probably know vrailblonde? It seems that pro GOP forum members like to run these forums. I'm just trying to get the issues out, just like you. Hmmmm.... just becuase you don't like what I'm saying you give me bad karma. Please, if you don't support the freedom of sharing information then end your involvement with the internet entirely.

SamSpade

UrbanPancake said:
This is true considering that it seems that you all no one another. You probably know vrailblonde? It seems that pro GOP forum members like to run these forums. I'm just trying to get the issues out, just like you. Hmmmm.... just becuase you don't like what I'm saying you give me bad karma. Please, if you don't support the freedom of sharing information then end your involvement with the internet entirely.

I haven't given you bad karma --- YET. But if I did, it's because you're acting like an azzhole. We DO have persons on here who can disagree without being disagreeable.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I'm glad I decided to join these forums. I love the exchange of ideas. Sometimes you can see the different side of an issue and combine it with a view you may already have, to create a more diplomatic outcome. Not all Democrats are liberals, and not all Republicans are conservative. I agree with some issues the GOP stands on, but I believe more with the Democrats view on policies and foreign relations. But anyway........

Last edited: