John McCain says...

B

Bruzilla

For fluffing speeches and saying dumb things.

Well, they all do that. Not a politician who ever lived didn't do that. The difference with McCain is that every time he does it, it's not going to be blamed on stupidity (ala Bush) or long days on the campaign trail (ala Clinton), but due to his being too old for the job.

B

Bruzilla

... for being old?? :dork:

:duh:

You've got to quit taking these Democratic talking points and throwing them out there expecting us to eat 'em like they're Maryland blue crabs.

No offense, but I think Vrai does a better job of explaining what she means than you do. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, they all do that. Not a politician who ever lived didn't do that. The difference with McCain is that every time he does it, it's not going to be blamed on stupidity (ala Bush) or long days on the campaign trail (ala Clinton), but due to his being too old for the job.

Well, they're going to blame it on something, so why is old age any worse than any other reason?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bann just solidily believes that McCain can do no wrong, and that any inconsistencies in his background, no matter how major, should just ne swept under the rug... like Democrats chose to do with Bill Clinton before electing him. Turned out all those inconsistencies pointed to some serious issues in hindsight. I would prefer to expose and discuss these inconsistencies now, before he gets elected, rather than listen to endless hand wringing afterwards of "How were we supposed to know this guy would...!!!"

You're an idiot. I've never SAID McCain can do no wrong. I have never said that all of or any of his (so-called) inconsistencies should be swept anywhere. I've stated my opinon of McCain consistently and I've never hiddent the fact that I didn't choose McCain in the primary. I don't owe you or anyone a reason for my choices, but I do post them here and they're not ambiguous.

For someone who doesn't read any of my posts - you sure spend a lot of time interpreting my opinions and beliefs.