Jon Stewart Rips the Senate on Gun Control

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
You can't carry his jock ,you think way higher of yourself than others do. Like always he makes people the right wing nuts look like the fools they really are, he stands toe to toe with all of them and comes out the victor!!!

None of you have the balls to watch this whole thing.

Jon Stewart Crushes Bill O'Reilly In Debate - YouTube

I'm sorry, my dentures are waaay to genteel (southern word to you numbnuts) to carry his heavily endowed jockstrap :killingme.

Jon is good at what he does, makes you libs cream your jeans in your pea soup.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
No one is "'making' the GOP act like a bunch of idiots" they do that all on there own .Stewart just use's common sense ,some of the things like gun control and the NRA Moron in the link I posted can't be made up, he tells the truth and even more he shows people the truth
John Stewart has about as much common sense as a house plant.

And is as truthful as a Bill Clinton.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm sorry, my dentures are waaay to genteel (southern word to you numbnuts) to carry his heavily endowed jockstrap :killingme.

Jon is good at what he does, makes you libs cream your jeans in your pea soup.

I agree, if no one can see he's making fun of everything, they are blind. Everything he does is a joke. That's why it's called Comedy Central.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
John Stewart has about as much common sense as a house plant.

And is as truthful as a Bill Clinton.

Hey. For one thing, a house plant knows what it is doing and why. It is people that mess up house plants. Not the other way around.

And two, house plants never lie. Not enough moisture, light, warmth, food? They tell you.

Plus, they can convert CO2 to O. Can you do that, huh? No. All you can do is make O into CO2 and, if not for Mr. Houseplant, you'd be in big trouble, pal.