JPC Sr.

ARE YOU GONNA VOTE FOR OUR BUDDY JPC SR. IN 2008?

• YES, I AGREE WITH HIM 100%

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • YES, I THINK HE IS SEXY

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • YES, I AM AS CRAZY AS HE IS

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • NO, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. JPC SR. IS A GOOF!

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giantone

bcp said:
Then you dont understand what Im saying.
a vote for any of the ones that are running is a vote for things to continue on the way that they are going.
that is unaccptable to me.

If you vote for candidate X that has a degree, and experience and the desire to get the job, then those that lose dont get the full picture.

if you vote for someone like JPC, and he gets enough votes to be noticed,, now you have woke somebody up.

I take my vote seriously also, and I see it as my duty to send the strongest message that I can to those in government that it is time for the people to once again have some say in what goes on.

Yes I do,to give this abuser a vote is just going to make everyone else think of Maryland and St Mary's especially really is abunch of ignorant rednecks and we all know it's not true.Look did'nt people feel the same way before and that's why Bush is where he is today.............you run ,write in Britney anyone but JPC....write in his son.

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
Yes I do,to give this abuser a vote is just going to make everyone else think of Maryland and St Mary's especially really is abunch of ignorant rednecks and we all know it's not true.Look did'nt people feel the same way before and that's why Bush is where he is today.............you run ,write in Britney anyone but JPC....write in his son.
the majority of the people that will be voting for JPC dont live in St Mary's... you do realize that right?

smcop

bcp said:
other than being a familiar name, what exactly does hoyer bring to the table?
he has lost his desire to work for the people a long time ago.

if someone else won, it would be a wake up call for others like Hoyer that feel its their right to keep their job regardless of how they perform. and JPC wont have enough power to change his own undershorts let alone any laws.

just make sure to vote him out again next time around.

So find another candidate to run against Hoyer! Perhaps Hoyer isn't working for the people, but JPC has already displayed that he would rather go to jail than live up to his obligation to provide for his children. Is this the person you would trust to take care of you in congress?

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Bavarian said:
Last time Hoyer was unopposed. At least this time, those of you registered democract, can vote him out. Last time, no Republican ran against him.

And there was a reason why he ran unopposed. Because people like the job he is doing.

Disclaimer: Steny was my parents' lawyer back in the day. And I am a Dem (duh!).

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:
Then you dont understand what Im saying.
a vote for any of the ones that are running is a vote for things to continue on the way that they are going.
that is unaccptable to me.

If you vote for candidate X that has a degree, and experience and the desire to get the job, then those that lose dont get the full picture.

if you vote for someone like JPC, and he gets enough votes to be noticed,, now you have woke somebody up.

I take my vote seriously also, and I see it as my duty to send the strongest message that I can to those in government that it is time for the people to once again have some say in what goes on.

So, if I decided to run, would you vote for me or JPC? :flowers:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

nachomama said:
:popcorn: I think it would be cool if you joined the race as a candidate.

I would send you some cash for your campaign - so long as you are a Democrat.

Then we could have a debate. :jameo:

bcp

In My Opinion
nachomama said:
thats tough.

since you're not an idiot,, and my theory requires that the opposition be carried to the office on a short bus while wearing protective body gear,,,

but, on the other hand, I expect you might be able to outdo those not doing it now...

dont do this to me.. my brain hurts.

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
Why would they vote for him?

WOW!!!

where to start...

lets try this game.

what do Anne Arundle, Prince Georges, Calvert, Charles and St Marys counties all have in common?

JPC,, dont answer this, lets see if Giantone can come up with it on his own.

Oh, and another thing JPC,, your NOT speaking and having debates will be far greater to your advantage than if you did. Trust me on this one.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Dork said:
JPC Jr. is running for the House of Representives in 2008. Are you going to vote for him?

OK, who voted for the first option? JPC, was that you? I was also wondering who the people were that would vote for you because you are sexy. Are they old cell mates of yours?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Dork said:
OK, who voted for the first option? JPC, was that you? I was also wondering who the people were that would vote for you because you are sexy.
:popcorn: Not me,

I voted for the fourth last one :

"NO, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. JPC SR. IS A GOOF! "

:whistle: I am curious too as to who voted for me otherwise.

But do not tell me who voted that way, and let me have my fantasies. :jameo:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dork said:
OK, who voted for the first option? JPC, was that you? I was also wondering who the people were that would vote for you because you are sexy. Are they old cell mates of yours?
:killingme

comeback of the day?

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC sr said:
:popcorn: Not me,

I voted for the fourth last one :

"NO, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. JPC SR. IS A GOOF! "

:whistle: I am curious too as to who voted for me otherwise.

But do not tell me who voted that way, and let me have my fantasies. :jameo:
it was not me.

Giantone

Dork said:

LOL..............good Post! :yay: :lmao:

Giantone

bcp said:
WOW!!!

where to start...

lets try this game.

what do Anne Arundle, Prince Georges, Calvert, Charles and St Marys counties all have in common?

JPC,, dont answer this, lets see if Giantone can come up with it on his own.

Oh, and another thing JPC,, your NOT speaking and having debates will be far greater to your advantage than if you did. Trust me on this one.

I have no idea what it is you're trying to prove or were you're headed maybe you need to clarify?

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
I have no idea what it is you're trying to prove or were you're headed maybe you need to clarify?

I had to go back and rethink what it is that I thought you meant.

I thought you meant why would they be voting for a St Mary's candidate,, when I re read it I realized that you actually meant, exactly what is it that I think the loser JPC has to offer that would cause anyone in their close to right mind to vote for him.

simple.

the majority of people in the district have no Idea who JPC is, or what he stands/doesnt stand for.
these people are however pissed at the democratic leadership as it is in the state right now, therefore, Im thinking that he is going to pick up a good number of pissed off and show a lesson vote in this election.

I hope he does not win, but I hope he makes a good enough showing to light a fire under the buttholes of those that are in position.

sorry for the misinterpretation of your original post.

Giantone

bcp said:
I had to go back and rethink what it is that I thought you meant.

I thought you meant why would they be voting for a St Mary's candidate,, when I re read it I realized that you actually meant, exactly what is it that I think the loser JPC has to offer that would cause anyone in their close to right mind to vote for him.

simple.

the majority of people in the district have no Idea who JPC is, or what he stands/doesnt stand for.
these people are however pissed at the democratic leadership as it is in the state right now, therefore, Im thinking that he is going to pick up a good number of pissed off and show a lesson vote in this election.

I hope he does not win, but I hope he makes a good enough showing to light a fire under the buttholes of those that are in position.

sorry for the misinterpretation of your original post.

No problem ,I'm hoping voters are smarter than that.You are right in the aspec that if JPC goes out in public he does'nt have a chance.