JPC Sr.

ARE YOU GONNA VOTE FOR OUR BUDDY JPC SR. IN 2008?

• YES, I AGREE WITH HIM 100%

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • YES, I THINK HE IS SEXY

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • YES, I AM AS CRAZY AS HE IS

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • NO, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. JPC SR. IS A GOOF!

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Giantone said:
No problem ,I'm hoping voters are smarter than that.You are right in the aspec that if JPC goes out in public he does'nt have a chance.

Let's take a line out of the movie:

I VOTE "NONE OF THE ABOVE"

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
No problem ,I'm hoping voters are smarter than that.You are right in the aspec that if JPC goes out in public he does'nt have a chance.
you are hoping that voters are smarter than that?
they have been letting hoyer get away with it for years now.
Omalley is governor.
Most of them think its a good thing to run major corporations (jobs) out of the state.

and you dont think they would vote for a name they have never seen before?

as far as what jpc is for or not for, who cares? he wont win. he just has to get enough votes to light a fire.

even if by some act of satan he were to win. lets assume that he actually finds his office before his term is over, and that he is not arrested for something during that period.
do you actually think anyone is going to give him enough respect to allow anything he suggests to become reality?

we have no representation now, whats another couple years to make a point.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

bcp said:
Omalley is governor.
Most of them think its a good thing to run major corporations (jobs) out of the state.

as far as what jpc is for or not for, who cares? he wont win. he just has to get enough votes to light a fire.

even if by some act of satan he were to win. lets assume that he actually finds his office before his term is over, and that he is not arrested for something during that period.
do you actually think anyone is going to give him enough respect to allow anything he suggests to become reality?

we have no representation now, whats another couple years to make a point
:popcorn: This poster has no loyalties,

he simply stands for nothing. :jameo:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
JPC sr said:

he simply stands for nothing.

Oh, yes. He stands for truth, justice and the American way! On the other hand, you are trying to convince people you're Batman. What a hoot!

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Lenny said:
Oh, yes. He stands for truth, justice and the American way! On the other hand, you are trying to convince people you're Batman. What a hoot!

JPC. What is that Batman thingy all about? Do you like to dress up in purple tights and pretend to chase Robin around the bat cave?

R

residentofcre

JPC sr said:

So you are saying you posted this survey???

Taking the credit are ye?!?

This_person

JPC sr said:

When did you start referring to yourself in the third person?

Don't feel bad, though; you stand for a lot of things! Stupidity, disloyalty, poor parenting, dishonesty, abandonment, controlled substance abuse, anti-patriotism, anti-Christianity.... Well, you get the picture.

You're very necessary on here to give the outlandishly idiotic opinion on things! So, stop feeling so bad for yourself.

Giantone

JPC sr said:

That would mean I stand for you and that's never going to happen.

I stand for the families that you want destroyed,I stand for the children you want cheated out of their rightful care and way of life.I stand for honesty ..you lie,I stand for honoring my obligations.....you don't, I stand for law biding citizens ....you don't....you steal (welfare)you promote abuse of children(neglect of child support) ......you are a coward.

Giantone

bcp said:
Omalley is governor.

we have no representation now, whats another couple years to make a point.

We can argue politics one way or another but this thread is about this COWARD JPC and how he promots the abuseive behavior of "not paying child support" to all that will listen , he is a coward.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Dork said:
JPC. What is that Batman thingy all about? Do you like to dress up in purple tights and pretend to chase Robin around the bat cave?
:popcorn: No, I do not dress up like Batman but it would seem right for a Holloween costume.

I just use "Batman" because some other poster called me that and I liked it.

"Riddle me this Batman ..." :larry:

Giantone

JPC sr said:
:popcorn: No, I do not dress up like Batman but it would seem right for a Holloween costume.

I just use "Batman" because some other poster called me that and I liked it.

"Riddle me this Batman ..." :larry:

LOL.................they called him Fatman not Batman...................what a moron. :killingme

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Giantone said:
LOL.................they called him Fatman not Batman...................what a moron. :killingme
:popcorn: I got 25% of the vote as favorable,

and I myself voted for the last one that I was a "goof".

Rock and roll. :larry:

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC sr said:

I would set up a poll on the other forum too,, but sadly, as would be normal operating proceedure for me over there, I am once again banned. Shunned by my fellow posters.

all over an avatar with a picture of a lightning strike.
I think it offended the dope smoking soccer mom and the has been bleach blond.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

bcp said:
I would set up a poll on the other forum too,, but sadly, as would be normal operating proceedure for me over there, I am once again banned. Shunned by my fellow posters.

all over an avatar with a picture of a lightning strike.
I think it offended the dope smoking soccer mom and the has been bleach blond.
:popcorn: I read many of your post,

and you write mean, nasty and dirty stuff.

I suspect that is far more likely why you get banned and not because of an avatar.

I do not mean to criticize but just in case you might want to know then here it is. :jameo:

This_person

JPC sr said:
:popcorn: I read many of your post,

and you write mean, nasty and dirty stuff.

I suspect that is far more likely why you get banned and not because of an avatar.

I do not mean to criticize but just in case you might want to know then here it is. :jameo:
Does she call people names like arrogant, beligerant, dogs, etc? Does she lie continuously? Does she criticize our country and most people's religious beliefs? Does she constantly berate everyone she talks with?

Just curious. I've talked with a guy like that here, on this forum.

Named Jimmy. (I knew you'd need more clues)

Dork

Highlander's MPD
JPC sr said:

Yes, you did get 25% of the vote but keep in mind 17% said they'd vote for you because you were sexy. Now you know that these are only people who are being funny or 80 year old lonely women with poor eye sight, right? :lmao: And the three people who voted for option #1 are probably people locked up in a mental institution where they give them access to the internet. :howdy:

Last edited:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Dork said:
Yes, you did get 25% of the vote but keep in mind 17% said they'd vote for you because you were sexy. Now you know that these are only people who are being funny or 80 year old lonely women with poor eye sight, right? :lmao: And the three people who voted for option #1 are probably people locked up in a mental institution where they give them access to the internet. :howdy:
:whistle: Actually Mr. Dork I now owe you much gratitude because now I can say that a survey of potential voters was conducted in the 5th District and as a result I recieved 25% in late September and that means the campaign is indeed doing great.

So I say with all sincerity that I do thank you for the random survey. :howdy:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
JPC sr said:
:whistle: Actually Mr. Dork I now owe you much gratitude because now I can say that a survey of potential voters was conducted in the 5th District and as a result I recieved 25% in late September and that means the campaign is indeed doing great.

You're very welcome. I hope this gives you the boost you need to think you can win the election. Change the picture on your web site to one where you are wearing a speedo with black socks and sandles. That will do it. Good Luck! :killingme

Last edited:

Giantone

JPC sr said:

No you can't, read the election laws you moron. :smack: