Jr leaving DEI

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
To a person not knowledgeable on the whole NASCAR phenom, what does this change mean? :shrug:

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BadGirl said:
To a person not knowledgeable on the whole NASCAL phenom, what does this change mean? :shrug:
It means those that follow Junebug may have to buy new vehicle stickers and yard flags. :lol:

I really like Junebug, loved his dad. I wish he and DEI well. A shame they couldn't work it out and go to the top together.

AndyMarquisLIVE

bresamil said:
It means those that follow Junebug may have to buy new vehicle stickers and yard flags. :lol:

I really like Junebug, loved his dad. I wish he and DEI well. A shame they couldn't work it out and go to the top together.
He changed his number :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

6.7 :jameo: :jameo:

Cut down the bushes. Scrape the bumper stickers off the car. Get a new tatoo. Change the painting on the wall. Buy new diecast. :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

New paint job on the truck. :jameo:

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:

I am totally ambivalant. A bunch of rich pampered famous people creating their own drama.

DEI will probably suck ass now. Jr is the best mediocre driver who had great equipment. I don't think he is going to have any great surge in wins no matter where he lands.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
I am totally ambivalant. A bunch of rich pampered famous people creating their own drama.

DEI will probably suck ass now. Jr is the best mediocre driver who had great equipment. I don't think he is going to have any great surge in wins no matter where he lands.

:yikes: So you check out his package too, huh? I love his butt. :yay:

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
:yikes: So you check out his package too, huh? I love his butt. :yay:
I have no idea about his "package" but Bres called him "Junebug", that might mean she has and he has a june bug sized nubbin. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
I have no idea about his "package" but Bres called him "Junebug", that might mean she has and he has a june bug sized nubbin. :shrug:

Junebug is his nickname. You said he has great equipment.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Jr. carries alot of resources with him when he goes. He has prolly made DEI more than 51% in profit since he started driving so Teresa should cave. Tony Eury Jr. and Sr. will be gone too. Lost a HUGE sponsor in Bud. JR Motorsports with him as the primary, Mark Martin as 2nd banana, and Truex is 3rd. You're welcome for this prediction in advance. :razz: :lmao: :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

gumby said:
Jr. carries alot of resources with him when he goes. He has prolly made DEI more than 51% in profit since he started driving so Teresa should cave. Tony Eury Jr. and Sr. will be gone too. Lost a HUGE sponsor in Bud. JR Motorsports with him as the primary, Mark Martin as 2nd banana, and Truex is 3rd. You're welcome for this prediction in advance. :razz: :lmao: :lmao:
WCOC in Charlotte reporting Junyer to RCR. You're prediction is wrong.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Is anyone really surprised? :shrug: My first thought is that yes, Teresa should've given controlling interest to Jr ... it's DEI ... not D&TEI. BUTTTTT ... there are a lot of things we don't know. Maybe Daddy said he was to get controlling interest, but ONLY after he won a championship (which he hasn't yet done) ... or some other unknowns. I can't see Jr arguing his dad's wishes though, so who knows. :shrug:

My vote is that he'll go to Childress ... he and Tony might be buddies, but in lieu of creating his own legacy with the family business, a move to the #3 team at RCR seems a natural way to pursue an alternate plan and one that Childress has said would be available for him if he wanted to come on board. I don't think there is bad blood between him and Harvick, in fact, they have a lot in common, both being racers and Busch team owners. He'd be following in Daddy's footsteps if he made the move to RCR and continued to develop his own team into a cup (if he so chooses, which is sounds like he doesn't want to do ... right now).

Who knows ... a lot of unknowns out there right now ... it'll sure make for one hell of a silly season! :cheers:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
crabcake said:
Is anyone really surprised? :shrug: My first thought is that yes, Teresa should've given controlling interest to Jr ... it's DEI ... not D&TEI. BUTTTTT ... there are a lot of things we don't know. Maybe Daddy said he was to get controlling interest, but ONLY after he won a championship (which he hasn't yet done) ... or some other unknowns. I can't see Jr arguing his dad's wishes though, so who knows. :shrug:

My vote is that he'll go to Childress ... he and Tony might be buddies, but in lieu of creating his own legacy with the family business, a move to the #3 team at RCR seems a natural way to pursue an alternate plan and one that Childress has said would be available for him if he wanted to come on board. I don't think there is bad blood between him and Harvick, in fact, they have a lot in common, both being racers and Busch team owners. He'd be following in Daddy's footsteps if he made the move to RCR and continued to develop his own team into a cup (if he so chooses, which is sounds like he doesn't want to do ... right now).

Who knows ... a lot of unknowns out there right now ... it'll sure make for one hell of a silly season! :cheers:

Already!!

Kevlar

Five years from now, DEI will be a hollow shell of what it once was. Jr. will buy the remains and restore it to prominence. Mark my words.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
BadGirl said:
To a person not knowledgeable on the whole NASCAR phenom, what does this change mean? :shrug:

I heard the best analogy last night on some channel...

Imagine Colonel Sanders defecting to Popeye's. The equivalent happened in NASCAR today...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Going to RCR where he'll STILL be living in his daddy's shadow instead of casting his own. I do wish him luck though and I agree with Kevlar on JR buying DEI back in several years.