July 26

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am not in town this weekend. I am moving to the new apartment on Saturday.

*hopefully* I can get back up the 2nd weekend in August. Depends on what is going on at work and how cheap airline tickets are.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Last River Concert, and it's going to be a beautiful night!

"Just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling..."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ok. Will pass on Vera's or the Friday night meetup this week. There is always work to do.
No wait!!! :howdy: FH & I aren't going to the movies!!! We don't really like doing other stuff on Friday nights - too much after the long week. Either we go to a quiet dinner ourselves or the meet & greets with our frans....

What time can u be there? :love:

frequentflier

happy to be living
No wait!!! :howdy: FH & I aren't going to the movies!!! We don't really like doing other stuff on Friday nights - too much after the long week. Either we go to a quiet dinner ourselves or the meet & greets with our frans....

What time can u be there? :love:

Let me see how the rest of the day goes. It is seriously crazy today :jameo:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Let me see how the rest of the day goes. It is seriously crazy today :jameo:

Sorry, Bann & Foxhound- I cannot possibly break away. This day has been crazy and getting crazier by the minute. Not that crazy is a bad thing, mind you! It just is not possible for me to leave before closing! (in all actuality it will probably be another 9PMer.)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Nobody likes me, thats why they are not responding. :coffee:

Some friends of mine that play in a band will be at Gilligan's Pier on Friday at 9pm (may be past your bedtime? lol).

They have very talented guitar players. They call themselves Bandwidth no name .... hey look Gilligan - they have our picture on their ad ... LOL

Attachments

• GilligansPier.jpg
    GilligansPier.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 117

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Some friends of mine that play in a band will be at Gilligan's Pier on Friday at 9pm (may be past your bedtime? lol).

They have very talented guitar players. They call themselves Bandwidth no name .... hey look Gilligan - they have our picture on their ad ... LOL

I am not that old. :mad:

I have to help my parents with some stuff friday afternoon, depends on when I get done at their house.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I am not that old. :mad:

I have to help my parents with some stuff friday afternoon, depends on when I get done at their house.

They do an awesome job so I hope I can make it there also. Anyone know how much they charge for a premium beer there? We went to Memories in Waldorf to see them a couple months ago and that place was charging almost $5 for 1 beer. That 's crazy in a small bar. Isn't like I was at an upscale place where I would expect to pay THAT much. OR maybe I am out-of-touch with current bar prices?

I may have to tell them I can't afford to come watch them play LOL.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
PS: Apparently there is another band called by the same name I found online but that's not this band. They really need to get their own website if they don't already have one (I can't find one online).