July sucks

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Originally posted by Nickel
Why would you want to do that? :confused:

If you have to ask... you'll never know.

And if you are female, I'm sure you appreciate all the "attention" you must get, so good for you, and keep the guys who are only interested in that away from the girls who aren't like that.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Shakezula

And if you are female, I'm sure you appreciate all the "attention" you must get, so good for you, and keep the guys who are only interested in that away from the girls who aren't like that.
I have my very own guy, I'm not interested in attention from others. If I want to wear a short skirt when I go out, I should be allowed to. Might as well flaunt it while you got it. If someone has a problem with it, they probably have low self esteem, and my bare legs aren't their biggest problem.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

:rolleyes:

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by mAlice
But you stuck it out for everyone.
well that should prove that i'm not shy or reserved...................*bump*

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
I have my very own guy, I'm not interested in attention from others. If I want to wear a short skirt when I go out, I should be allowed to. Might as well flaunt it while you got it. If someone has a problem with it, they probably have low self esteem, and my bare legs aren't their biggest problem.

We weren't talking about "legs" remember?

And if people have to show everything off to feel good about themselves, then so be it. I don't think the people who don't dress like that are the ones with low self esteem, from what I've seen, it's the *exact* opposite.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

And if people have to show everything off to feel good about themselves, then so be it. I don't think the people who don't dress like that are the ones with low self esteem, from what I've seen, it's the *exact* opposite.

I've seen a lot of short skirts, but I've yet to see the ass underneath.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by SeaRide
:whistle: <-- clickie ...

ps.. pic taken july 15th at Dream nightclub ...

:whistle:

Do you always hang out on the floors of clubs? :confused:

The dress could have been 6" longer and you still could have gotten her ass in that shot.

SeaRide

Originally posted by mAlice
Do you always hang out on the floors of clubs? :confused:

The dress could have been 6" longer and you still could have gotten her ass in that shot.

hmm .. nope.. I just came across the website that was referred by one of the forumite in Nickel's thread this morning about Dream nightclub in DC .. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by SeaRide
hmm .. nope.. I just came across the website that was referred by one of the forumite in Nickel's thread this morning about Dream nightclub in DC .. :shrug:

Even after seeing her ass I wouldn't make assumptions about her character.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

Fine, let me change it for you....

I have my very own guy, I'm not interested in attention from others. If I want to wear a short skirt when I go out, I should be allowed to. Might as well flaunt it while you got it. If someone has a problem with it, they probably have low self esteem, and my ass aren't their biggest problem.

It's common knowledge that those that deride others do so because they are either envious, or have low self esteem. If I had low self esteem, the last thing I'd be wearing would be an ass bearing skirt. :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
If I had low self esteem, the last thing I'd be wearing would be an ass bearing skirt. :rolleyes:

It's common knowledge that those that deride others do so because they are either envious, or have low self esteem.

Too bad that many fat women don't have low self esteem. :ohwell:

But I haven't had my self esteem checked recently. Which one of you fine ladies wants to bring their bare legs to my place so I can see my reaction?