Jumper on the Thomas Johnson

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Wenchy said:
:yay:

We could play this chorus for them:

I hear ya. I am sure if after talkiing with the folks on this forum if they had any doubts about jumping, by the time we got done with them they would be running to get to the top of the bridge.

Pyro

Blah
Jeff said:
10 being only for a neck/back break
i think 10 should be a big splash, we could also when driving on the bridge and seeing someone kinda get close to the side and make them jump :killingme

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Pyro said:
i think 10 should be a big splash, we could also when driving on the bridge and seeing someone kinda get close to the side and make them jump :killingme

Or at least jump out and steal there car. Might as well bumm their cell phone too. Might be some free minutes left.

B

Bronwyn

sockgirl77 said:
They have signs on the bridge for the Crisis Hotline now. I saw one while going over it 2 weeks ago.

I wonder if a call to the crisis hotline automatically triggers a 911 call as well.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Bronwyn said:
I wonder if a call to the crisis hotline automatically triggers a 911 call as well.

Probably not automatically. I am sure they get alot of prank calls.

B

Bronwyn

Jeff said:
Probably not automatically. I am sure they get alot of prank calls.

When they brought him to SMH he probably found out they were going to have to keep him 72 hours and he threw a fit! :lmao:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Bronwyn said:
When they brought him to SMH he probably found out they were going to have to keep him 72 hours and he threw a fit! :lmao:

Could be. They sent several officers there. He didn't have any problems till they turned the corner to get there.

B

Bronwyn

Someone driving down rt 4 in calvert in an electric wheelchair??? :lmao:

B

Bronwyn

Jeff said:
Not the first time I amsure

He just wanted to buy a slurpee from 7 11. Now the police are trying to find someone to get him and his scooter. :buttkick:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Bronwyn said:
He just wanted to buy a slurpee from 7 11. Now the police are trying to find someone to get him and his scooter. :buttkick:

He was heading to the bridge. :killingme

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Bronwyn said:
I should have warned Firebrand so he could go outside and watch for him on the bridge.

He could have pushed cause I am sure he would have run otta battery before reaching the top