Jumper Show

eventrder

Sorry this is late notice but I thought I would post this flyer here so that we could get someo of you guys out! Its a great series, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Attachments

• 2008Flier_Entry.pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 128
L

lugebob

Darn, I thought this thread was going to be about a show on people jumping off SOMD bridges....

Last edited by a moderator:

eventrder

No problem! Its a fun show at an amazing facility plus its not far away! Thats a huge plus for me now that gas is so darn expensive, Im in Mechanicsville and it only takes me about 40 minutes with the trailer. Just trying to get some more people to come out and play this winter. Hopefully it will be a good turn out, and maybe I can put faces to some of the names on the horse threads! :whistle:

Eventer29

I love the MPC jumper shows. They are a lot of fun. We will likely be there. Anyone think they might do the 3'3-3'6? It says division optional depending on entries and time. Sis is taking her mare and wants some competition. Hope to see some of you there!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sorry this is late notice but I thought I would post this flyer here so that we could get someo of you guys out! Its a great series, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Oh, is Ray doing the courses for the series again?

devinej

hmm i wonder if higgins and i will be up for that kind of height - 3'6" 3'9" we did it a couple summers ago...phyx, i'd really need a pic of that...

devinej

ooh wait i should take sparkles in that class. i bet she could jump her own height haha boing!

FrmGrl

Get some!
oh its only up to 3'6" ?? maybe i will do it. 3'9" even if its just 3 inches makes me shiver

Well, Eve jumps 3 feet above all her jumps, you could take her hahaha:killingme

Come on Devine, we all know you are not scared of a little 3 inches!! You would probably win on Sparkles!

eventrder

You dont need to pre-enter but if you want to thats ok too if you pm me I will give you my email.

Just to clear things up none of the classes are in the outdoor ring, they are all held in the indoor. Warm up is outside in a stone dust ring there is plenty of parking, bathrooms, food and a heated 2 level area where you can watch if its too cold.

Hope to see some of you there! :yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Eventrder did you get some flyers to the local tack stores? I can run off a few copies & when I'm in the Prince Frederick area I can drop some off at Just One More Tack.

Also, SMHA will e-mail info. out to there membership if you e-mail it to them. If I'm not busy on the 20th I might try to stop by.

Is the horse in your Avatar jumping in the indoor ring where the jumper show will be held?