Jumper Show

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Look who is talking about :offtopic: :lmao: The drive wasn't too bad...but I left the scraper in the truck and my car was covered with a sheet of ice. My cop helped me though. :huggy: I just heard 1-2" of snow tonight...

Are you coming up to the show on Sunday?

If it rains Sunday or is to wet to do anything outdoors. I might venture up the road. I could bring my youngest with me to Scream Devine on!! :lmao: :lmao:

Glad you made it home OK last night. :howdy:

crpc

I did get your email about the show. I deleted it. If you'd like--you can do the whole show. It starts at 9 am.

devinej

hey i saw no loper at the jumper show....boooo!!

it was a fun show! sparkplug and i flew around like maniacs as usual. thanks for taking pics, phyx!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
hey i saw no loper at the jumper show....boooo!!

it was a fun show! sparkplug and i flew around like maniacs as usual. thanks for taking pics, phyx!

How did you do? I survived the trip down and didn't get killed by any tornadoes. Today was 70 degrees:cartwheel. Tomorrow will be in the mid 60's. :larry:Phyxius you could bring my card thingy down now. We would have a blast!

devinej

we did really well! red pony and sparkles were pros. they jumped all the jumps. except sparkles stopped once in the 2nd or 3rd course because the jump was right where red pony was sticking her nose into the ring hahahaha. and she spooked at herself in the mirror a little bit, that was hilarious. i have video! YouTube - SparkPlug aka Princess Sparkles

crpc

did you get all your ribbons?

I know Sparkles placed high in some of her classes and 1st in at least one of them. If not let me know by PM and I will get them to you.

The show was super small this time. We have never had such a small show. The classes you went in were good size but the early classes and the super late classes were very small. Some of the early classes only had 7 people in them.

Does anyone think that the raised fee had something to do with it? I had voted against raising the fee. Someone else told me that it bothered them that it had gone up in price but had they not had truck problems they still would have come.

Also--sorry for the hurried warmup on your first go around. I had also expressed concern about "fixing" a time for the start of the 3rd division. People are use to shows running late. By the time the end classes happen we catch up.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
How did you do? I survived the trip down and didn't get killed by any tornadoes. Today was 70 degrees:cartwheel. Tomorrow will be in the mid 60's. :larry:Phyxius you could bring my card thingy down now. We would have a blast!

It's like 70 degrees here today...I'll bring it down when it's 40 again. :lmao:

Hey are you near an airport? Which one?

devinej

thanks crpc, i did get all of my ribbons! no problem about the hurried warm up, i got there later than i expected and wanted as well. it turned out just fine! i wondered if that was the problem - fewer people than expected in the first part of the show - i had figured that the later start time meant you all usually had a lot of people in the first two divisions. hopefully i'll be back in march! it was a fun show :) those courses were very twisty turny.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It's like 70 degrees here today...I'll bring it down when it's 40 again. :lmao:

Hey are you near an airport? Which one?

I am going to be there on March 2nd. I hope it is 70 then too. You can come down here anytime or give the memory card to BZ.:pete: