Jumper Show

eventrder

I dont think that they put flyers out anywhere, I know its in the Equirey but that is all I am aware of, most of the time its just word of mouth! This will be our 5th year having it. If you would to drop some off that would be great!

And yes my advatar is at the show last year!

Thanks

Eventer29

Which divisions did you do last year/are you doing this year? I cant remember which of their shows we went to. We usually try to do all 3 but think we had to miss at least 1 last year.

D

drb

due to the weather...this show has been cancelled. Hope to see you all next month.

Also, for the future...please see the mpc website for weather notices.

Marlborough Pony Club

devinej

Bumpity, bump, bump...

You need a photog? :buddies:

sure if you wanna come !:howdy:
i'm trying to take quite a few...pony, sparkles, elvis, maybe levi. Integrity's dream may be coming and riding pony :yahoo:

i gotta get chores done at hp reallly early....

devinej

awesome! i think around 12 it when i will arrive. i think there are some classes that i can do that say they will not start till after 12

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hmmm memory card....that's the thingy I I was talking about. Can you get it to BZ? BZ you could put in your purse, and then I could get it on March 3rd. :whistle:

Actually, your is a memory stick, which is what I called it when I was talking to you. :killingme You never told me when you want me to bring it down to you...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius

Do you want to do the whole show?

crpc, I'm not sure if they have a offical photographer for the show already. I offered to come for Devine because I offered to take pictures for her before, but circumstances have prevented it.

If there isn't an official photographer I'd be happy to shoot for you! Just let me know what time to be there and who you are. I'll get to test how the new camera handles the light (or lack there of) in the indoor.:boxing:

IntegritysDream

wooo jumpers!!
im excited! it will be my first time doing that (if all goes well at our lesson tomorrow)!! i dunno what ill do with myself not having to fight a pony to keep the canter on flat/fences and do lead changes =o

Loper

Animal Poor!
crpc, I'm not sure if they have a offical photographer for the show already. I offered to come for Devine because I offered to take pictures for her before, but circumstances have prevented it.

If there isn't an official photographer I'd be happy to shoot for you! Just let me know what time to be there and who you are. I'll get to test how the new camera handles the light (or lack there of) in the indoor.:boxing:

ohhh what did you get? :drool: and do you need any help photoging? :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
ohhh what did you get? :drool: and do you need any help photoging? :whistle:

It's the D300, I actually got it back in November, but there haven't been many shows and no indoor jumping.

I'm just going up for Devine (and anyone else who needs pics), you're welcome to join me!! :buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
It's the D300, I actually got it back in November, but there haven't been many shows and no indoor jumping.

I'm just going up for Devine (and anyone else who needs pics), you're welcome to join me!! :buddies:

:howdy: Hi Phyxius. :howdy: How was your drive home last night in all the ice.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:howdy: Hi Phyxius. :howdy: How was your drive home last night in all the ice.

Look who is talking about :offtopic: :lmao: The drive wasn't too bad...but I left the scraper in the truck and my car was covered with a sheet of ice. My cop helped me though. :huggy: I just heard 1-2" of snow tonight...

Are you coming up to the show on Sunday?