Jury (!) rules against man opposed to 7 year old son's "transition"

MiddleGround

Its a hot button when one of the parents ( and with you its always The Father ) that is paying support is crying about there financial responsibility to take care of there child or children. Be a Parent, dont sign away " Your Rights".... Pay your support.

Furthermore.... in your feeble attempt to relate this story to your own past problems (and then try to project it on to me) you still do not get the point of my comment which I CLEARLY defined after your initial childish rebuttal.

This man IS acting like a parent. He is trying to protect his child from what his mother is doing to the child. Protecting your children from unnecessary harm IS being a parent.

black dog

Free America
Furthermore.... in your feeble attempt to relate this story to your own past problems (and then try to project it on to me) you still do not get the point of my comment which I CLEARLY defined after your initial childish rebuttal.

This man IS acting like a parent. He is trying to protect his child from what his mother is doing to the child. Protecting your children from unnecessary harm IS being a parent.

No hes not, Lucky thing for the children you haven't had children out of wedlock or divorce...
Like the story says, he had already signed away some of his "Rights" He gave her certain Full Rights to make certain decisions and the jury agreed she has the Con. If one wants to be a parent, dont sign away a parents "Rights" and then cry about what the other parent does.....

MiddleGround

No hes not, Lucky thing for the children you haven't had children out of wedlock or divorce...
Like the story says, he had already signed away some of his "Rights" He gave her certain Full Rights to make certain decisions and the jury agreed she has the Con. If one wants to be a parent, dont sign away a parents "Rights" and then cry about what the other parent does.....

Sorry. Didn't know that you had the full scoop or defined paperwork on this couple's settlement or exactly what was agreed upon.

Would you mind sharing that arcane knowledge with the rest of us so we can see exactly how you are able to say that the Father trying to protect his child was wrong?

black dog

Free America
Sorry. Didn't know that you had the full scoop or defined paperwork on this couple's settlement or exactly what was agreed upon.

Would you mind sharing that arcane knowledge with the rest of us so we can see exactly how you are able to say that the Father trying to protect his child was wrong?

Before this case, Dr. Georgulas had complete authority over psychological care decisions for the boys. She was required to inform Mr. Younger of her decisions, but he did not have any say in her choice of care.

He was" Wrong" when he gave up any Parental Right. Being a parent is a full time job, once one parent becomes a weekend warrior, dont get upset when the full-time parent makes decisions you dont agree with, the weekend warrior signed away those "Rights" You know the Type, man has child one weekend a month and constantly complains about when she does with "His" child support.
If you were a Parent, you would understand the decision of giving up Any Parental Right is/was wrong.
But unfortunately you are not a parent, hence your lack of understanding.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

First if as Truby says this mother is a Pediatrician, I thank God she was never a pediatrician for my child.
I have no idea why a father would sign away all rights to this child's psychologic and psychiatric care to a mother who is so obviously a nut case.
Perhaps he was overwhelmed by her Title of Doctor and thought he was doing right. I just don't know.
Anyway this nut case takes he children to another nutcase with a DR before her name, and the 2 decide this 7 year old should have his balls removed and be the little girl Mommy wants.

From what I am reading the father should have custody of his children, but I don't know his financial or emotional status,but he appears to be a lot more intelligent than these two Doctors who want to tun this little boy into an LGBTQ freak.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I agree, and it's hard to tell when this story is only showing up on clearly biased sites.

How I feel about the choices of the mother aside, in 2016 the father signed an order agreeing that the mother had "exclusive" rights to the "psychiatric and psychological" treatment of the children.

The mother chose to take their kids to Rebekka Ouer who happens to specialize in LGBT and trans people.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/rebekka-n-ouer-dallas-tx/93136

The father doesn't like Rebekka and was trying to violate a court order to do so.

The father asked for a jury trial to rule on him having sole custody only. The jury ruled that the mother should have sole custody. The judge will rule, tomorrow, on possession, child support, and other matters.

My only thought is the jury took the doctor mother at her word and their expert witnesses and ruled that the father was going against the kid's wishes which is psychologically detrimental to the kid. Who knows, but the jury only ruled on one portion of the case.
The issue here is a doctor that specializes in LGBT issues is almost certainly to find a LGBT issue. If you want to convince the world of the righteousness of your cause you'd go to an unbiased expert.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That's interesting. What about physical? Seems chemical castration is at least as much physical as it is psychological.

:sshrug: Seems pretty normal, the previous order notwithstanding, for parental rights arguments in court to continue even after a decision previous.

I'm assuming you find this an abhorrent decision? Unless we are ready to offer age of majority to 7 year olds, going against a child's wishes is a common, daily, normal and necessary part of being a parent.
Not chemical castration, blocking the onset of puberty. It seems a minor point but I've seen sailors that I'd swear haven't gone through puberty yet.

SamSpade

Every rare once in a while, when I read a thread about some lefty issue where someone has clearly gone way off the deep end - and anyone with even a lick of sense would know it's absurd - I scroll to the bottom of the page and see if there's a "Show Ignored Content", just to see if any of my favorite blocked lefties actually came aboard to DEFEND the behavior.

Hasn't happened yet, but - it will.

MiddleGround

Before this case, Dr. Georgulas had complete authority over psychological care decisions for the boys. She was required to inform Mr. Younger of her decisions, but he did not have any say in her choice of care.

He was" Wrong" when he gave up any Parental Right. Being a parent is a full time job, once one parent becomes a weekend warrior, dont get upset when the full-time parent makes decisions you dont agree with, the weekend warrior signed away those "Rights" You know the Type, man has child one weekend a month and constantly complains about when she does with "His" child support.
If you were a Parent, you would understand the decision of giving up Any Parental Right is/was wrong.
But unfortunately you are not a parent, hence your lack of understanding.

And... once again... since it apparently didn't get through the first OR second time :doh:

Can you please let us know exactly what rights were given up and how it plays into the fact that this man should not try to protect his child? Common sense to anyone can see that PHYSICALLY changing a boy to a girl effects a bit more than a child's psychology. You are speaking like you know all the details so please... enlighten us all on your in-depth knowledge of the situation.

Or, will you just keep spewing YOUR own opinions based on YOUR life events?

Hijinx

I didn't come up with this fact myself I read it, but it is pertinent.

Did you ever notice that in all of these gender issues there are still only two sexes?
Yes they attempt to change from one to the other, but it is still male and female.

All of these other genders are BS.
This man has to fight a female nut job Judge, His nut job alleged Doctor wife and a female nut job alleged Doctor who's specialty is dealing with nut jobs. This child is being neutered and turned into a Eunuch by female man-hating crazies.Sexual pleasure will be forever stolen from this child, so the mother can get back at his father.

Chris0nllyn

Can you please let us know exactly what rights were given up

I believe he did.

As I stated earlier, he specifically signed away any rights to his child's psychological care 3 years ago. This is according to the court documents on the father's own web page. BD reiterated that.

The mother took the one son/daughter to a psychologist and they both determined the Luna or Gary or whatever this kid's name is now wants to be a girl.

You, BD, me, etc. don't have to agree with it and the psychologist may be a quack but we don't look to courts to make moral decisions (at least, we shouldn't). They, and the jury by extension, must make decisions based on the law and legal standards in place. Including the legal documents the father signed.

On another note, what's up with all the legal briefs in Texas saying "the complainant prays..." or "so-and-so prays for relief". Are courts that religious down there?

MiddleGround

I believe he did.

As I stated earlier, he specifically signed away any rights to his child's psychological care 3 years ago. This is according to the court documents on the father's own web page. BD reiterated that.

The mother took the one son/daughter to a psychologist and they both determined the Luna or Gary or whatever this kid's name is now wants to be a girl.

You, BD, me, etc. don't have to agree with it and the psychologist may be a quack but we don't look to courts to make moral decisions (at least, we shouldn't). They, and the jury by extension, must make decisions based on the law and legal standards in place. Including the legal documents the father signed.

On another note, what's up with all the legal briefs in Texas saying "the complainant prays..." or "so-and-so prays for relief". Are courts that religious down there?

When was the last time your psychologist used a scalpel or chemical castration to treat your issues?

micdrop

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

And... once again... since it apparently didn't get through the first OR second time :doh:

Can you please let us know exactly what rights were given up and how it plays into the fact that this man should not try to protect his child? Common sense to anyone can see that PHYSICALLY changing a boy to a girl effects a bit more than a child's psychology. You are speaking like you know all the details so please... enlighten us all on your in-depth knowledge of the situation.

Or, will you just keep spewing YOUR own opinions based on YOUR life events?
Regardless of the legal machinations, and status of the father, this bitch is royally f*ucked up. That is the story. That father side of it is irrelevant. That this mother is going to allow what is a medical malpractice procedure performed on her son is the story. That men hating women have the power, carte blanche, effectively, to ruin a young pre-pubescent boy's life on a whim or some psychobabble BS, is the real story. Thank the good lord that female circumcision, or for the wackos out there, Female genital mutilation, that the Federal ban on Female Genital Mutilation was ruled unconstitutional. It's about time some fathers out there start having this procedure done, since, well, you know, mothers make it happen with their sons everyday.

MiddleGround

I'm not understanding.

All of yours and black dog's argument keep mentioning that the father signed away rights for "psychological" treatment of the child.

So....

When was the last time your psychologist used a scalpel or chemical castration to treat your issues?

Chris0nllyn

All of yours and black dog's argument keep mentioning that the father signed away rights for "psychological" treatment of the child.

So....

I don't have, nor ever had, a psychologist so I'll defer to you on that aspect.

But there's also no mention of a scalpel or chemical castration being used in any of the legal documents. Only the father's side of the story.

This_person

I believe he did.

How long do YOU give it before this kid kills himself? I gave 10 years - MAX.

Chris0nllyn

How long do YOU give it before this kid kills himself? I gave 10 years - MAX.

I hope the kid grows up and lives a full, happy, life.

I couldn't imagine having my personal life thrown out on the internet for all to witness and criticize and put predictions on my suicide. I imagine most kids that age would have a hard time just with their parents separating, let alone a bitter court battle about my sexuality.

Hijinx

So....

I think the scalpel was used for a Lobotomy, but that's just me.

rmorse

So....

Every time they prescribe antidepressants....