Jury (!) rules against man opposed to 7 year old son's "transition"

This_person

I hope the kid grows up and lives a full, happy, life.

I couldn't imagine having my personal life thrown out on the internet for all to witness and criticize and put predictions on my suicide. I imagine most kids that age would have a hard time just with their parents separating, let alone a bitter court battle about my sexuality.
I agree, I hope he does grow up full and happy.

It's highly unlikely, though, given the chemical castration and all that.

I'm certainly not hoping for his suicide, but it's highly likely within 10 years, thanks to his mother.

I guess that's better than her just killing him before or at birth though?

Chris0nllyn

It's highly unlikely, though, given the chemical castration and all that.

The court documents provided on the dad's website says hormone blockers (I assume you're conflating these and "chemical castration") will only be "evaluated" for use when James/Luna is about 8 or 9 years old. According to those same documents, the kid is 7. The kid has not taken any meds relating to hormones yet if you are to believe the court documents and not the dad's story.
https://savejames.com/court-documents/

black dog

Free America
And... once again... since it apparently didn't get through the first OR second time :doh:

Can you please let us know exactly what rights were given up and how it plays into the fact that this man should not try to protect his child? Common sense to anyone can see that PHYSICALLY changing a boy to a girl effects a bit more than a child's psychology. You are speaking like you know all the details so please... enlighten us all on your in-depth knowledge of the situation.

Or, will you just keep spewing YOUR own opinions based on YOUR life events?

I'm betting you score less than 25 on a Wonderlic test.

This_person

The court documents provided on the dad's website says hormone blockers (I assume you're conflating these and "chemical castration") will only be "evaluated" for use when James/Luna is about 8 or 9 years old. According to those same documents, the kid is 7. The kid has not taken any meds relating to hormones yet if you are to believe the court documents and not the dad's story.
The whole point of Dr. Georgulas' was to get the puberty-blocking hormones to be used. It seems highly unlikely that, unless she comes to her senses, she will not force these drugs on her son.

One of the net impacts of the puberty blocking hormones is to make a person sterile.

Short of the father risking life and limb, and those of his sons, to remove these boys physically from the mother and going to a country where extradition is not allowed, it is virtually inconceivable that the adoptive mother (she's not physically the mother) of these boys will not force this therapy on her unsuspecting son. I say "force" and "unsuspecting" because it is equally inconceivable that the little boy comprehends what is happening to him.

MiddleGround

You and black dog are WAYYYY smarter than I. I never knew that hormone blockers were a psychological drug :sshrug: Who knew? I always thought they changed the chemical and physical aspect of the BODY.

I never knew that psychology and its applications were extended out to the physical body. Damn.. learn something new every day :sarcasm:

Auntie Biache'

Attachments

• doc review comment.jpg
    doc review comment.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 165

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So she's not even the bio mom. Again, I say she is conducting an experiment with these children. She is a complete nutter.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm reading the comments...

"I came in for a standard checkup, and she just kept sharpening what seemed to be a kitchen knife while smiling way too big. When i finished telling her my health history she was all, "cool cool cool, let's slice off that dinker you dirty, stinky gurl." Which was weird because those terms seemed more like slang than doctor-speak, plus i said im not a girl and she was like, "oooooh youre a BAAAAD gurl. Let me clap them cheeks, thou naughty little minx." At this point my suspicions that she was using slang terms instead of doctor-speak were growing, so i just left, and I'd say there's a reasonable chance i won't return. All in all, would not recommend unless you're in a pinch or want too have your hog lopped off. "

:roflmao: