Jury selection begins in Charlottesville Neo Nazi Murder Trial

officeguy

Nobody was beating on his car when he flew through that intersection towards the demonstrators. Yes, at some point the demonstrators were hitting his car, but that came after he drove into the crowd.

Midnightrider

Nobody was beating on his car when he flew through that intersection towards the demonstrators. Yes, at some point the demonstrators were hitting his car, but that came after he drove into the crowd.

You are spoiling the fun of watching idiots reflexively defend an admitted white supremacist because TRUMPZ. It’s baffling but it’s also hysterical.

This_person

You are spoiling the fun of watching idiots reflexively defend an admitted white supremacist because TRUMPZ. It’s baffling but it’s also hysterical.

And, as much fun as you're getting out of it, not a single person is doing this.

You should look up "delusional."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Perhaps you can help the prosecution make their case if you have more information than they do.

This_person

They have all the information they need. Nazi ####### drives his car into a crowd of people. It's really not that hard.

What happened before the cell phones were recording? We should probably have a trial and find out.

I strongly suspect that a sick nut job did something heinous, but I probably wouldn't vote to convict based upon media reports.

This_person

:killingme

My reading comprehension is just fine.

Like I said, it’s fun watching you idiots reflexively defend a white supremacist murderer

:killingme

Like I said, as much fun as you're getting out of it, not a single person is doing this.

Like I said, you should look up "delusional."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You've had it explained to you by numerous people that you simply misunderstood his post, but you are sticking with the misunderstanding and calling him the idiot.

:facepalm:

you really didn't expect him to improve did you?