Jury selection begins in Charlottesville Neo Nazi Murder Trial

Midnightrider

No, stupid. He said what the guy's lawyer is using the defense.
That’s what you assumed. No where in that post does it say anything if the sort.
I made a statement, I never claimed it was MY Opinion dumb ass

You made a statement, since you didn’t attribute it to anyone else it is your opinion.

Let me show you:
God damn you are an idiot.

See, that’s my statement. You can tell because I typed it and I made no indication that it’s not my opinion.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I thought your post was clear. But, as we know, MR and the rest of the zombieprog army cannot process communication.

they see what the want to see ...

.... same thing with 'you quoted that headline' you are responsible for the contents

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
they see what the want to see ...

No, they see what they're *told* to see. I swear their programmers sit around going, "Ha! I know! Hold my beer..." That's why so many of them think men can give birth and women have penises.

Midnightrider

and you did not state it WAS Your Opinion Either ... I know Comprehension is Difficult for you, but that cuts both ways
You are an idiot. If you don’t take that as my opinion you are a complete moron.
Just because you're stupid doesn't mean everybody is.

Break out your 13th grade education and find the part of his post that indicated he was not expressing his own opinion. :yay:

officeguy

From one account I read, they had already smashed through his rear window with bats and he claims someone was approaching him with a gun.

Nobody was hitting his car when he came flying down that road into the crowd. After he started plowing through people some of the antifa thugs were clubbing his car.

He may not have come down from Ohio with the intent of killing anyone, but once he accelerated his car into the crowd he had definitely formed an intent to harm people.

SamSpade

And if trump said there was a problem with baby it’s cold outside Trumpers would be lining up to burn those records. Just like trump defended white supreacist and now you guys are stuck defending a convicted murder and nazi.

One - you're confusing blind support of Trump with Obama supporters.
Most of us are keenly aware of his foibles.
But you're doing what you do when you don't have an argument - it has no more to do
with Trump than any other topic on this forum. It only has to do with Trump because
the voices in your head are telling you it is. It just isn't.

Why do you think you know more than the jury? Getting a conviction on premeditated murder isn’t easy.

I don't. For like the fourth time, I am puzzled by a first degree conviction.
Since you think like a leftist, you see that as being against it.

The prosecution OBVIOUSLY made their case.

Indeed. And I've done more research on the trial this morning, which is tough since most news sources
say pretty much the same damned thing ad infinitum. Besides defeating the credibility of the self-defense
argument, they were able to show that months ago, he'd posted a picture of someone mowing people down
with a car and sending people airborne. So they were able to establish premeditation, even if his precise
victim wasn't known.

That right there is what defending him looks like. If you don’t think he was intending to kill people when he drove his car into that crowd you are delusion.

And this is why the left doesn't believe in due process. I want to hear his argument. I want to hear it all.
You've condemned him the moment you heard about it. YOUR response is the typical one.

It is no different than if he opened fire on that crowd.
A nazi drove his car into a crowd of people he didn’t like on purpose. Just condemn it and more on. Stop making excuses and trying to put his crime in a lesser category.

And you are doing PRECISELY what you're accusing others of - you heard the story, made your conclusion
and condemned him before he had his day in court. Why bother to have a trial at all if his guilt is known beforehand?

You know, I'm always amazed by historical events like the Boston Massacre. I'm sure you know the events as
all kids growing up did. British soldiers opened fire on American civilians, killing Crispus Attucks, an African American
often described as the first casualty of the Revolution. LESS known is they were tried, and six of the soldiers were
acquitted - by none other than John Adams. He showed that those men - despite being the hated British soldiers -
were in fact defending themselves. The remaining two were convicted of manslaughter, but had their sentences
reduced, because the jury was convinced they were threatened. This is why we have courts in the first place.

I've sat on juries. I've seen people whom I believed guilty at first convince me otherwise - I've helped decide in
cases where "guilt" wasn't so easy.

I don't know why - like Trans - this has to do with "Trump" in your mind. Apparently everything in the news does.

SamSpade

Nobody was hitting his car when he came flying down that road into the crowd. After he started plowing through people some of the antifa thugs were clubbing his car.

He may not have come down from Ohio with the intent of killing anyone, but once he accelerated his car into the crowd he had definitely formed an intent to harm people.

And the more I read of the court's decision and the arguments, I'm inclined to agree.
But I need to HEAR it first. No matter how heinous the crime, a man deserves his day in court.

I did hear that they smashed his car BEFORE he accelerated the first time. I can't find testimony
corroborating that - only the defense's statement. This was a violent, mentally disturbed kid who
admired Hitler and abused even his own paraplegic mother (not surprisingly, like many mass murderers
this past half-century - he grew up without a father, who died before he was born).

I'm still kind of amazed anyone is taking a side - we have Antifa on one side, and Nazis on the other.
Frankly, for most of us, it's like watching Iran fight Iraq. Just break out the popcorn.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't know why - like Trans - this has to do with "Trump" in your mind. Apparently everything in the news does.

Because everything is politics, politics is their religion and the devil in their religion is trump.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just because you're stupid doesn't mean everybody is.

You're arguing with a petulant child. No matter what you post he will find a way to DELIBERATELY misinterpret the meaning.

IMG_1782.JPG

officeguy

And the more I read of the court's decision and the arguments, I'm inclined to agree.
But I need to HEAR it first. No matter how heinous the crime, a man deserves his day in court.

He had his day in court. He was convicted.

He will have another day in court when the feds put him on trial. With any luck, he'll get the death penalty the second time around.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
With any luck, he'll get the death penalty the second time around.

Wouldn't that be something if you can rape and kill a toddler in Virginia and only get a few years in jail, yet this guy gets the death penalty?

Regardless, Fields is a nut and good riddance to him. Seattle and Portland, OR should take a page from this book when deciding what to do about AntiFa taking over their streets and attacking their citizens.

I'm pretty sure what folks object to is the double standard, not this Fields person being punished for his deeds.

Midnightrider

One - you're confusing blind support of Trump with Obama supporters.
Most of us are keenly aware of his foibles.
But you're doing what you do when you don't have an argument - it has no more to do
with Trump than any other topic on this forum. It only has to do with Trump because
the voices in your head are telling you it is. It just isn't.

I don't. For like the fourth time, I am puzzled by a first degree conviction.
Since you think like a leftist, you see that as being against it.

Indeed. And I've done more research on the trial this morning, which is tough since most news sources
say pretty much the same damned thing ad infinitum. Besides defeating the credibility of the self-defense
argument, they were able to show that months ago, he'd posted a picture of someone mowing people down
with a car and sending people airborne. So they were able to establish premeditation, even if his precise
victim wasn't known.

And this is why the left doesn't believe in due process. I want to hear his argument. I want to hear it all.
You've condemned him the moment you heard about it. YOUR response is the typical one.

And you are doing PRECISELY what you're accusing others of - you heard the story, made your conclusion
and condemned him before he had his day in court. Why bother to have a trial at all if his guilt is known beforehand?

You know, I'm always amazed by historical events like the Boston Massacre. I'm sure you know the events as
all kids growing up did. British soldiers opened fire on American civilians, killing Crispus Attucks, an African American
often described as the first casualty of the Revolution. LESS known is they were tried, and six of the soldiers were
acquitted - by none other than John Adams. He showed that those men - despite being the hated British soldiers -
were in fact defending themselves. The remaining two were convicted of manslaughter, but had their sentences
reduced, because the jury was convinced they were threatened. This is why we have courts in the first place.

I've sat on juries. I've seen people whom I believed guilty at first convince me otherwise - I've helped decide in
cases where "guilt" wasn't so easy.

You were reflexively defending him for No logical reason, just like Trumpers do. It’s been fun watching the SOMD brain trust defend this guy and a bunch of other white supreacist because trump sided with them. For ####s sake, this guy is a self admitted nazi and now convicted murderer.

It’s funny how you are now spinning this into ‘I just needed more information.’

I did hear that they smashed his car BEFORE he accelerated the first time. I can't find testimony
corroborating that - only the defense's statement. This was a violent, mentally disturbed kid who
admired Hitler and abused even his own paraplegic mother (not surprisingly, like many mass murderers
this past half-century - he grew up without a father, who died before he was born).

I'm still kind of amazed anyone is taking a side - we have Antifa on one side, and Nazis on the other.
Frankly, for most of us, it's like watching Iran fight Iraq. Just break out the popcorn.

BS
He had his day in court. All he deserves now is the sparky end of the states chair.

you still making excuses and jusuftcations for a nazi murderer. I took the side of the victims.

Midnightrider

Wouldn't that be something if you can rape and kill a toddler in Virginia and only get a few years in jail, yet this guy gets the death penalty?

Regardless, Fields is a nut and good riddance to him. Seattle and Portland, OR should take a page from this book when deciding what to do about AntiFa taking over their streets and attacking their citizens.

I'm pretty sure what folks object to is the double standard, not this Fields person being punished for his deeds.

Stop blaming the victims. Antifa didn’t cause this guy to murder anyone. She was a resident of the city who went out to protest white supremacists who had invaded her town. She was killed by one of those out of town nazis.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seattle and Portland, OR should take a page from this book when deciding what to do about AntiFa taking over their streets and attacking their citizens. .

Be interesting to see how that story develops. I predict that some of the dark one's beloved antifa buddies will end up face up pushing daisy's.

Last edited:

SamSpade

For ####s sake, this guy is a self admitted nazi and now convicted murderer.

It’s funny how you are now spinning this into ‘I just needed more information.’

I don't care WHAT the guy *thinks* or believes. That's his right.
But I always believe a man is innocent until proven guilty, unlike you lefties
who still plan to remove Kavanaugh without any evidence at all, or to impeach
Trump, without any evidence of a crime.

So yes, I wanted to hear his case, because at first blush according to the story
I heard, it didn't make sense. I don't think for a moment you took a moment past
what your prog handlers told you it was.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He killed someone. If an antifa thug kills someone, he should get the chair as well.

Most murderers don't get the death penalty. Really. They may get life if they kill enough people, but a one time murderer usually just gets a couple years in prison. Hell, you can commit a terrorist act and if you shout about Allah as you do it, you'll just get deported.

Why do you think this particular guy is so special that he deserves the death penalty?

I mean, don't get me wrong - I'd strap all aholes to the chair. Make the world a better place. But I don't normally think of you as a reactionary, and I'm curious why you think that was Fields did was so extraordinarily horrifying that he should get a death penalty when nobody else does.

MR - he's reacting to "Nazi". If it were an AntiFa thug who ran a bunch of people down, he'd be making excuses. Trump's fault for making people mean, or some such. What are you reacting to? That's a real question, not being combative with you.