Just in time for Christmas

DeeJay, why don't you reset everyone's karma to 0??

• MY GOD NO, I can't live without that useless number!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you kidding me??!!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • That sounds like fun.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Who F'ing cares??

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Toxick

Splat
rack'm said:
DeeJay, why don't you reset everyone's karma to 0??

I think karma should be reset every New Years - and at the end of the year, whoever has the highest karma gets a prize.

People who trade their karma in during the year for sexual favors are not eligible.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Toxick said:
I think karma should be reset every New Years - and at the end of the year, whoever has the highest karma gets a prize.
That's actually a good idea, Toxick. The winner would receive a mouse pad, t-shirt, mug, etc. :yay:

camily

Peace
I would like to see an endless number. Is that posssible? See an endless number? I don't think it is.

Well, I would like to see karma be based on userid/IP address... that way one pot of karma can be divided equally amongst all the userids that share a computer...:smile:

Toxick

Splat
camily said:
I would like to see an endless number. Is that posssible? See an endless number? I don't think it is.
It is possible - but requires a good deal more code than it's probably worth.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Hmm. That would bring on the old karma wars again, which can sometimes be entertaining. But it really doesn't take long to max out if a member is in many private forums. I'm ambivalent. :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
Hmm. That would bring on the old karma wars again, which can sometimes be entertaining. But it really doesn't take long to max out if a member is in many private forums. I'm ambivalent. :shrug:

Agreed, but they won't get rid of it regardless. :shrug:

bresamil said:
I agree... most folks will be maxed out again within the first week. Rack'm, even though the karma points are maxed, folks still used karma to send notes so it still serves a purpose in that aspect.