Just sayin hello

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
honeybee said:
Thanks for the welcome. I did state I was new to site not the area. I had joined awhile back but never posted just thought I'd come back. Same name nothing to hide and had only posted 5 times before. Give someone a chance before jumping on them like they got something to hide. Just tryin to chat and get to know others through site don't think anyone I have contact with on everyday basis is on the forums.
How could you have posted before, if you only have a post count of 3. And you did say new the site, not a previous user.

honeybee

Didn't realize it was that serious umm it was 2004 this is now 2007 give or take a few post. Why r u so defensive is this all u do is check the status on the site?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
honeybee said:
Didn't realize it was that serious umm it was 2004 this is now 2007 give or take a few post. Why r u so defensive is this all u do is check the status on the site?
Yup. It's my job

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
honeybee said:
She's the newbie monitor.