Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

glhs837

Power with Control
It's hard to have an intelligent discussion when you begin with the false equivalencies.

Yes slavery is a stain on our collective consciousness as a country. But that doesn't mean all white people are racist. only a few outliers believe that. Many many more people believe that innocent children that follow the law should be allowed to stay in the only country they have ever known as home.

The two are not equatable.

Okay, so send the parents who did NOT follow the law home. They can adopt the kids out or take them with them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Many many more people believe that innocent children that follow the law should be allowed to stay in the only country they have ever known as home.

I'd say the country is split about 50% - 50% on this issue. Here on the forums it's probably 90% - 10% against them staying.

doesn't mean all white people are racist. only a few outliers believe that.
That isn't the narrative presented by the MSM. Otherwise there wouldn't be daily articles about supremacy or privilege.

Sure there is an equivalency in the OP. Both groups are being held accountable by something that they had no part of and are being held responsible for the actions of others.

Sapidus

I'd say the country is split about 50% - 50% on this issue. Here on the forums it's probably 90% - 10% against them staying.

That isn't the narrative presented by the MSM. Otherwise there wouldn't be daily articles about supremacy or privilege.

Sure there is an equivalency in the OP. Both groups are being held accountable by something that they had no part of and are being held responsible for the actions of others.

Only if you believe your false paranoid narrative that everyone is out to get the white
man.

Ending the dream act is more than a feeling. It will have direct consequences. When the msm says we should remove statues to white supremacy that doesn't mean people get deported or families torn apart.

Get some perspective

This_person

Ending the dream act is more than a feeling. It will have direct consequences.

It's a good thing that we have a leader that understands this AND the constitution, so his ending the illegal EO is done in a way to give the legislature time to act.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When the msm says we should remove statues to white supremacy that doesn't mean people get deported or families torn apart.

Too bad your hero, the Boy King, exceeded the Constitutional limits of his powers and caused this mess, eh? Would have been afar smaller problem to deal with had he not whistled up a chit ton of new illegals with his messaging.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes. If you are a moron you can make that false comparison. And make up the fact that white americans are in any way persecuted for the actions of their forefathers.

Snowflake
I'm guessing from you're mood here today that you've spent the last week in prison as an almost man-bitch. Don't worry, I'm sure the stretching is temporary (if not you're good for the next time).

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We shouldn't punish DREAMers for things their parents did BUT any white American living today is stained by a despicable act that took place a century and a half ago. Do I have that correct? Asking for a friend. TIA

Yep. That's what they're saying.

You're welcome. :smile:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... that doesn't mean people get deported or families torn apart.

Get some perspective

you need perspective, no one is tearing families apart, illegal immigrant parents are ALLOWED to take their spawn with them

Sapidus

you need perspective, no one is tearing families apart, illegal immigrant parents are ALLOWED to take their spawn with them

to a country they have never been to, paid taxes in or been employed by. and studies show will contribute to brain drain in our country leaving only slack jacked cousin lovers like you and your spawn. Soon you will all be competing to work at MCdonalds. So short sighted.

Sapidus

I'm guessing from you're mood here today that you've spent the last week in prison as an almost man-bitch. Don't worry, I'm sure the stretching is temporary (if not you're good for the next time).

Never been in prison sorry. you can keep your fantasies to yourself perv.

Last edited:

This_person

to a country they have never been to, paid taxes in or been employed by. and studies show will contribute to brain drain in our country.

If they have violated the law (i.e., when they were above the age of 18, if they have used a false SSN or filed a claim listing themselves as US citizens), would you block them from being allowed to stay?

Not sure what your items listed (never been there, never paid taxes, never been employed) have to do with anything. Obama had never been to Indonesia, never paid taxes there, and was never employed there when his mother took him there for his formative years of childhood. Would you block him from having left? Was his mother wrong for keeping her family together? What IS your actual point?

Sapidus

If they have violated the law (i.e., when they were above the age of 18, if they have used a false SSN or filed a claim listing themselves as US citizens), would you block them from being allowed to stay?

Not sure what your items listed (never been there, never paid taxes, never been employed) have to do with anything. Obama had never been to Indonesia, never paid taxes there, and was never employed there when his mother took him there for his formative years of childhood. Would you block him from having left? Was his mother wrong for keeping her family together? What IS your actual point?

Are you dumb? A mother traveling with her child is different then deporting a child who has never lived anywhere else but the United States.

If they violated the law that would be a different matter. That is not a decision made under DACA.
For someone who had to hold their nose to vote for Trump you continue to defend every stupid thing he says and does regardless of how stupid it is.