Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

This_person

A mother traveling with her child is different then deporting a child who has never lived anywhere else but the United States.

She wasn't "traveling". She moved there with another one of her husbands. So, the question stands.

If they violated the law that would be a different matter. That is not a decision made under DACA.

So, what was your point about being there and such?

But, you didn't answer the question - in terms of the new legislation you would like to see happen, what would you do with over 18 "dreamers" who have used invalid SSNs or filed forms with the claim of being a US citizen?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
to a country they have never been to, paid taxes in or been employed by.

not my problem

and studies show will contribute to brain drain in our country

NOBODY is going to miss 750,000 dreamers out of a citizen pool of 325 million some of your progressive brothers living in mama's basement might have to get real JOBS and quiet rioting in their black garb

from a recent and on going Harvard Study ........

I have found only one source of credible, useful information for policymakers about the DACA population. It is an ongoing project of Harvard University researcher Roberto G. Gonzales, called the National UnDACAmented Research Project. There are important (self-acknowledged) caveats to the findings: The research is based on an online survey of just over 2,000 self-described DACA-eligible respondents and about 200 follow-up interviews. Gonzales believes that for a variety of reasons, the respondents are more educated and well-off than the DACA population as a whole.

Nevertheless, the findings are interesting. Here is a sample:

73 percent of DACA recipients he surveyed live in a low-income household (defined as qualifying for free lunch in high school);
22 percent have earned a degree from a four-year college or university;
21 percent have dropped out of high school;
20 percent have no education beyond high school and no plans to attend college;
59 percent obtained a new job with a DACA work permit, but only 45 percent increased their overall earnings;
36 percent have a parent who holds a bachelor's degree; and
51 percent were already employed before DACA.

https://cis.org/Vaughan/Research-Dreamers-Contradicts-Public-Image

leaving only slack jacked cousin lovers like you and your spawn.

ah so all you have left is insults :yay: Gotcha

Soon you will all be competing to work at McDonald's.

So short sighted.

that make NO Sense ....
but then you seldom do, in you rush to insult people ......

sounds great, with you progressives pushing fro $ 25 dollar and hour McDonald's JOBS

according to you elitists, us poor rubes in the fly over states should already be competing for McDonald JOBS because we are too stupid to anything else

does it piss you off every morning getting up an a country where DONALD TRUMP is President, us poor rubes banded together and put your girl Hitlery out with the trash

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
to a country they have never been to, paid taxes in or been employed by. and studies show will contribute to brain drain in our country leaving only slack jacked cousin lovers like you and your spawn. Soon you will all be competing to work at MCdonalds. So short sighted.

A country they have never been to? Isn't that a prerequisite to being a dreamer?

This_person

A country they have never been to? Isn't that a prerequisite to being a dreamer?

They shift back and forth on who they're talking about to meet the desires of their heartstrings-pulling positions. I presumed on that point he was talking about the American citizens who are the children of illegal immigrants being kept with their families should the parents be deported. When they want to pull on different heartstrings, they discuss those poor kids who should not be "punished" because they were just little kiddies when their parents brought them here, so this is the only country they "know".

Restitution

Bottom line with regards to "having to leave anchor babies behind if they are deported" is that the parents are to blame! NOT the laws/government. PERIOD! It was the parents decision to come over illegally, procreate, and expect asylum. Any parent who knows this is a possibility and still decides to roll the dice is a moron and not fit to be a parent.

I say deport their sorry azzes and put the anchors up for adoption for 12 months. If no one adopts.... they get a free ticket back to mom and dad in El- ####ehole!

Sapidus

She wasn't "traveling". She moved there with another one of her husbands. So, the question stands.

She would be "traveling" if she left with her child as you suggested

So, what was your point about being there and such?

But, you didn't answer the question - in terms of the new legislation you would like to see happen, what would you do with over 18 "dreamers" who have used invalid SSNs or filed forms with the claim of being a US citizen?

Where did you get the idea that i didn't respond to this. I clearly said that if they broke the law that is a separate issue outside of DACA that needs to be addressed.

So now that I've answered both your questions twice why can't you admit that you are a slobbering Trump sycophant

Wishbone

Where did you get the idea that i didn't respond to this. I clearly said that if they broke the law that is a separate issue outside of DACA that needs to be addressed.

So now that I've answered both your questions twice why can't you admit that you are a slobbering Trump sycophant

Probably for the same reason you don't admit you're a Marxist democrat douche!

Last edited:

Sapidus

Bottom line with regards to "having to leave anchor babies behind if they are deported" is that the parents are to blame! NOT the laws/government. PERIOD! It was the parents decision to come over illegally, procreate, and expect asylum. Any parent who knows this is a possibility and still decides to roll the dice is a moron and not fit to be a parent.

I say deport their sorry azzes and put the anchors up for adoption for 12 months. If no one adopts.... they get a free ticket back to mom and dad in El- ####ehole!

And thats why you are a POS.

If you really cared you would have a problem with all the Russians coming to Trump properties to deliver their kids so they have US citizenship but you only care if the children are brown

http://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-flock-to-trump-properties-to-give-birth-to-us-citizens

This_person

She would be "traveling" if she left with her child as you suggested.

She did leave with her child. She left the United States with her child, moved him to Indonesia for years. That's not travel, that's "re-located" to another country. So, the question remains open -
actually remains open whether it applies specifically to Obama or not, actually.

See, that's not an answer, that's a deflection. I asked what your opinion is of what should be done with those people, and you answered "that question needs to be addressed." I agree it needs to be addressed - by you, in response to this. You need to state your opinion, because that's what the question is with respect to - your opinion on the legislation that should exist.

A) You've not answered either question yet.
B) Because, I am not a slobbering Trump sycophant. The fact that I think the original EO was extra-constitutional, that I think this EO ending that EO continues to be extra-constitutional (since a bad law stops immediately, not a long time from now), but that I think this is a reasonable compromise giving the legislature even more time to decide how to handle this (based on the assumption the current law is not how they actually want to handle this) is nothing like being a fawning parasite.

If you're looking for an example of a sycophant, look to none other than the guy who can't answer whether or not the Obama pardons are as problematic to him as Trump's pardon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No. In fact it isn't but it shows your poor understanding of simple concepts.

Liar. Why do you lie when you know you'll get caught?

Who are the ‘Dreamers’?

Those protected under Daca are known as “Dreamers” and 787,580 have been granted approval. To apply, they must have been younger than 31 on 15 June 2012, when the program began, and “undocumented”, lacking legal immigration status. They must have arrived in the US before turning 16 and lived there continuously since June 2007. Most Dreamers are from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras and the largest numbers live in California, Texas, Florida and New York. They currently range in age from 15 to 36, according to the White House.

Key word "arrived"...

From the ADL:

The DREAM Act (short for Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act) was a bill in Congress
that would have granted legal
status to certain undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United
States as children
and went to school here. Although several versions of the bill have been introduced in
Congress since 2001, it has never passed. In the last few years the term “DRE
AMer” has been used to
describe young undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children, who have
lived and gone to school here, and who in many cases identify as American.

Last edited:

This_person

If you really cared you would have a problem with all the Russians coming to Trump properties to deliver their kids so they have US citizenship but you only care if the children are brown

http://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-flock-to-trump-properties-to-give-birth-to-us-citizens

Talk about false equivalencies! Are these Russians (who, according to your source, do not actually stay at the Trump facilities but at private facilities nearby Trump resorts) here illegally? Do they stay here?

No.

There's no similarities to this whatsoever.

Now, do I think citizenship-tourism is a good thing? If I was a Trump sycophant who just wanted to see Trump get potentially tangential income from the people who are doing this legal thing, I would be forced to say yes. Since I am not, I can easily say no. This is why I think being born in the US is not good enough for US citizenship.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

All (supposedly..number is an unsubstantiated claim) several hundred of them. Several hundred.... :lmao::lmao:

Weems

Not really news. This has been going on for years -- and it's not just Russians. Chinese billionaires have been going to Vancouver for this very reason for quite a long time.

But this particular story involving Pres. Trump and (OMG!!!!) the Russians just "broke" today so that's your current talking point as if some profundity.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you really cared ....

:bawl:

you would have a problem with all the Russians coming to Trump properties to deliver their kids so they have US citizenship

ah yeah, the Russian tie in, I suppose Trump is the Master Mind Behind this Scam

but you only care if the children are brown

....... and the race card, well played

anything else ... you wanna save the whales, shill for Climate Global Change Warming

This_person

:bawl:

ah yeah, the Russian tie in, I suppose Trump is the Master Mind Behind this Scam

....... and the race card, well played

anything else ... you wanna save the whales, shill for Climate Global Change Warming

think of the children.jpg

Sapidus

Talk about false equivalencies! Are these Russians (who, according to your source, do not actually stay at the Trump facilities but at private facilities nearby Trump resorts) here illegally? Do they stay here?

No.

There's no similarities to this whatsoever.

Now, do I think citizenship-tourism is a good thing? If I was a Trump sycophant who just wanted to see Trump get potentially tangential income from the people who are doing this legal thing, I would be forced to say yes. Since I am not, I can easily say no. This is why I think being born in the US is not good enough for US citizenship.

Like I said you only care if its a brown person. No similarity whatsoever my foot

These people are the definition of anchor babies. Coming to this country to give birth just so ther child can claim citizenship and the myriad of benefits it provides

SamSpade

Like I said you only care if its a brown person.

Spoken just like a Democrat. Losing the argument, make it about *race*. I'm against all of that.
It's just when my hearers hear it, they cry "racist" because it actually INCLUDES brown people.