Just wondering....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool

Originally posted by migtig

Oh no - I am melting over here - Kyle can I follow you around like a puppy and worship the ground you walk on......:notworthy
Sorry Mig... I never liked the puppy dog types. I like women who are forceful, fiesty. into guns, beer and not afraid to back me down. :whip:

:biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by BchBns
Uhh, maybe you THREE can take it to a private room :really: just please make sure the video camera is set up, Kyle, okay? :wink:
Won't Tater get mad if you get a copy of the video? :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool

Originally posted by Kyle955
Sorry Mig... I never liked the puppy dog types. I like women who are forceful, fiesty. into guns, beer and not afraid to back me down. :whip:

:biggrin:

:nono: :nono: Been reading my profile again I see. :cool: Oh well, It would never work - I can't seem to ever make it to the second date (besides I think your wife would have a thing or two to say if I tried) :eek:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Nah I didn't read it until after you mentioned it. And there is no Mrs for me. I'm trouble free. :biggrin:

You need to find a better class of man if your having to dump them after the first date. :lmao: And your probably right about it not working.... I don't think I could keep up with a woman 15-20 years younger. :lmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by BchBns

don't worry mig ... he's an lightweight ... save your energy for a man who can handle you :wink:
Nah... Just older! :lmao:

BTW did you get the ani made?