Kamala raises $27.5 million in 1 day largest haul for Dems since 2020

CPUSA

Small money donors. Can't you read?

How come you don't mind Elon Musk given Trump $45 million hypocrite.
Soros cut a check.

Your masters are lying to you. I can't fix your ignorance. I can only point it out & hope you are intelligent enough to rectify the situation.
But, looking at your post...I'm sorry you lack the ability to make the necessary correction....

Bare-ya-cuda

I am willing to bet donations were held back to pressure Joe to step back. Once he did they released the donations therefore giving the perception a flood of donations came in over night when kamal was endorsed. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
And netiher was Soros. Who had nothing to do with the article.

SMALL MONEY DONORS.

Learn to read
Learn to read the lies they're telling.

EVERYONE knows this is the $$ that was being held back from BIDEN, because the Donors knew, along with Kamala that Biden is basically terminally ill and going downhill fast. THE BIG DONORS run that party and as soon as the Dems fell lockstep into place (because the BIG DONORS also have all the dirt on Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, et. al) they got Joey to sign the piece of paper like a good boy so he could have his ice cream now, and VOILA! A brand new candidate! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I own my own business, multiple homes and pay taxes on income and property. Who am i leaching off?

Trump was the one who enriched himself from his position. And enriched his children.

You can barely spell and spend your days agreeing with strangers online that your bright orange god who spends hours on his hair and makeup is the next messiah. You think thats normal?
I'm sure it takes a lot of income to feed your ever growing herd of cats.

Shall we discuss how biden has used his position to enrich his clan throughout the years?

Again, anytime you'd like to compare IQs, I'm ready for the test.

As far as Trump goes, it's not my fault that you're so blinded by hate that you actually think our country is better off now, than we were 4 short years ago. Even someone of your caliber should know that Trump is the better candidate to fix the ****ing mess that people like you and your merry band of retards has turned our country into.

StmarysCity79

Learn to read the lies they're telling.

EVERYONE knows this is the $$ that was being held back from BIDEN, because the Donors knew, along with Kamala that Biden is basically terminally ill and going downhill fast. THE BIG DONORS run that party and as soon as the Dems fell lockstep into place (because the BIG DONORS also have all the dirt on Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, et. al) they got Joey to sign the piece of paper like a good boy so he could have his ice cream now, and VOILA! A brand new candidate! :rolleyes:

Your fantasy life is very active.

Campaign finance and donation is tracked down to the penny and violations are severe. (Trump would know as he was fined)

None of the nonsense you spew is true or makes any sense but keep regurgitating whatever Fox and Newsmax tells you.

You should watch Biden address the nation tonight. I'm sure it will be better than half the stupidity 78 year old Trump spews.

LtownTaxpayer

When did i say you couldn't have a vacation home?
I never said anything about a vacation home. YOU said you have multiple houses, but none of them are rentals. So how many are being used to house others? Or do you own all the houses but visit them at different times. That wouldn't be "fair" to others. Or are you like Bernie Sanders - you want to cure all the world's ills with someone else's money. You seem to be having trouble keeping your stories straight.

StmarysCity79

I never said anything about a vacation home. YOU said you have multiple houses, but none of them are rentals. So how many are being used to house others? Or do you own all the houses but visit them at different times. That wouldn't be "fair" to others. Or are you like Bernie Sanders - you want to cure all the world's ills with someone else's money. You seem to be having trouble keeping your stories straight.

Again. I am not Bernie Sanderrs. I never said anyone can't have multiple homes. Where are you getting these ideas from? Where did i say the world was fair? I worked and earned the money to buy all these houses.

I have a primary home, a vacation home and a home i own my parents live in.

CPUSA

She doesn't own houses. She owns homes...

Mobile homes...approx. 12'X70'
It's trailers...she owns a few trailers

And her business is Meth production

OccamsRazor

Riddle me this...

What happens to all the donations and $$$ that were given to Ole' Joe for his re-election campaign? Pretty sure he can't just give it to Kameltoe (violation/illegal??) so then... does it have to be returned to the donors?

StmarysCity79

Riddle me this...

What happens to all the donations and $$$ that were given to Ole' Joe for his re-election campaign? Pretty sure he can't just give it to Kameltoe (violation/illegal??) so then... does it have to be returned to the donors?

The short answer seems to be that Vice President Harris — who is already poised to be the new Democratic nominee — has a strong claim to the funds, because she was and is on the filing statements as a candidate with Biden. Other potential replacements would not, according to many campaign finance experts.

OccamsRazor

The short answer seems to be that Vice President Harris — who is already poised to be the new Democratic nominee — has a strong claim to the funds, because she was and is on the filing statements as a candidate with Biden. Other potential replacements would not, according to many campaign finance experts.

Regardless of how it is "framed," it is still a bait-n-switch. Promising one thing and delivering another. Democrats were promised another Biden Presidency and donated based upon that. Since that is no longer the case, ALL funds before the swap should be returned and then they can be re-donated to a Kameltoe top ticket OR donated elsewhere.

StmarysCity79

Regardless of how it is "framed," it is still a bait-n-switch. Promising one thing and delivering another. Democrats were promised another Biden Presidency and donated based upon that. Since that is no longer the case, ALL funds before the swap should be returned and then they can be re-donated to a Kameltoe top ticket OR donated elsewhere.

Ok Well first you have to prove standing. You have to show that you have a claim to those funds so unless you donated to Biden and are now unhappy with the money going to Harris.

STFU. You have no claim or standing.