Kamala raises $27.5 million in 1 day largest haul for Dems since 2020

OccamsRazor

Ok Well first you have to prove standing. You have to show that you have a claim to those funds so unless you donated to Biden and are now unhappy with the money going to Harris.

STFU. You have no claim or standing.
To people like yourself, it may not matter WHO is on the ticket or running the show and it only matters that you will continue to see your monthly checks from Uncle Sugar but, to most people, they actually care that their candidate is capable of running a country and NOT being the laughing stock of the entire civilized world and their party won't pull a bait-n-switch AFTER they have donated.

StmarysCity79

To people like yourself, it may not matter WHO is on the ticket or running the show and it only matters that you will continue to see your monthly checks from Uncle Sugar but, to most people, they actually care that their candidate is capable of running a country and NOT being the laughing stock of the entire civilized world and their party won't pull a bait-n-switch AFTER they have donated.

If you were concerned with being the laughing stock of the world you wouldn't have voted for Trump who was laughed at every where he went. Many times to his face. Like when he addressed the UN.

Biden's decision is being hailed as selfless and patriotic worldwide.

As i told you before i don't receive any government benefits and probably pay in much more than i will ever use.

But keep foaming at the mouth.

What about the bait and switch of "Lock her up"

"The Mexico paid for Border wall?"

Seems you don't mind being lied to as long its an orange conman doing it

It's funny how triggered Kamala makes you. I can tell you are scared Trump is going to lose bigly.

LtownTaxpayer

The short answer seems to be that Vice President Harris — who is already poised to be the new Democratic nominee — has a strong claim to the funds, because she was and is on the filing statements as a candidate with Biden. Other potential replacements would not, according to many campaign finance experts.

NPR isn't exactly what I would consider to be a legit "reference" for campaign finance info. How about quoting actual policy.

LtownTaxpayer

Ok Well first you have to prove standing. You have to show that you have a claim to those funds so unless you donated to Biden and are now unhappy with the money going to Harris.

STFU. You have no claim or standing.
Amazing! The mothership has put out the word that what they want is a-okay. STFU is not exactly a reasoned response. You have felt completely within your rights to comment on everything that you think is going on with the republicans, RNC, and Trump campaign. And now STFU is the best you can come up with. Also did you answer about having multiple houses that no one lives in? What's up?

Bare-ya-cuda

If you were concerned with being the laughing stock of the world you wouldn't have voted for Trump who was laughed at every where he went. Many times to his face. Like when he addressed the UN.

Biden's decision is being hailed as selfless and patriotic worldwide.

As i told you before i don't receive any government benefits and probably pay in much more than i will ever use.

But keep foaming at the mouth.

What about the bait and switch of "Lock her up"

"The Mexico paid for Border wall?"

Seems you don't mind being lied to as long its an orange conman doing it

It's funny how triggered Kamala makes you. I can tell you are scared Trump is going to lose bigly.
The only thing Kamala triggers amongst us I laughter every time she opens her mouth.

Bare-ya-cuda

Amazing! The mothership has put out the word that what they want is a-okay. STFU is not exactly a reasoned response. You have felt completely within your rights to comment on everything that you think is going on with the republicans, RNC, and Trump campaign. And now STFU is the best you can come up with. Also did you answer about having multiple houses that no one lives in? What's up?
He had multiple houses while playing monopoly during recess last week.

StmarysCity79

Yes. Your arguments are disingenuous and have no standing so no one cares what your opinion is.

If you care look it up.

Are you also mad Musk said he would give Trump $45 million a month?

And yes i explained why i have multiple homes and feel nothing but pride about it.

LtownTaxpayer

Yes. Your arguments are disingenuous and have no standing so no one cares what your opinion is.

If you care look it up.

And yes i explained why i have multiple homes and feel nothing but pride about it.
Have you ever made a cogent argument? Clearly logic is not your strong suit. YOU are the one who uses your sketchy references and then tells us to look it up. Your argument has no support, so don't use it. I guess an STFU will be coming.

I hope those multiple homes are fully taxed and not getting the homestead tax credit.

StmarysCity79

Have you ever made a cogent argument? Clearly logic is not your strong suit. YOU are the one who uses your sketchy references and then tells us to look it up. Your argument has no support, so don't use it. I guess an STFU will be coming.

I hope those multiple homes are fully taxed and not getting the homestead tax credit.
“Any campaign depository designated by the principal campaign committee of a political party’s candidate for President shall be the campaign depository for that political party’s candidate for the office of Vice President.” That opened the opportunity for Harris to take control of the campaign account.

Only the DC one gets the homestead credit. That's the only one i claim as my residence. The beach front one in Calvert is for vacations and the other is for my parents.

I bet i pay more income and property tax in a year than you do in ten.

Bare-ya-cuda

If you care look it up.

Magically after all this time you have been on this forum you suddenly are a real estate tycoon. You have told nothing but lies and been a hypocrite since day one and all of sudden you think people will believe you own multiple homes and own your own business.

Provide even a rod bit of evidence and change our minds. What kind of business do you own? Where are these homes located?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

“Any campaign depository designated by the principal campaign committee of a political party’s candidate for President shall be the campaign depository for that political party’s candidate for the office of Vice President.” That opened the opportunity for Harris to take control of the campaign account.

Only the DC one gets the homestead credit. That's the only one i claim as my residence. The beach front one in Calvert is for vacations and the other is for my parents.

And once again ......

0d2116c3ab137eee9dcd88a0cdf2b2852f12f7ce47d95a14190c6dceb37410c0.gif

Bare-ya-cuda

Apparently your reading comprehension is lacking. I bonded the text in your copy and paste post that you seem to not understand. Harris qualified for that when she was vice president

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Your fantasy life is very active.

Campaign finance and donation is tracked down to the penny and violations are severe. (Trump would know as he was fined)

None of the nonsense you spew is true or makes any sense but keep regurgitating whatever Fox and Newsmax tells you.

You should watch Biden address the nation tonight. I'm sure it will be better than half the stupidity 78 year old Trump spews.
:crazy:

StmarysCity79

Magically after all this time you have been on this forum you suddenly are a real estate tycoon. You have told nothing but lies and been a hypocrite since day one and all of sudden you think people will believe you own multiple homes and own your own business.

Provide even a rod bit of evidence and change our minds. What kind of business do you own? Where are these homes located?

You think i care what an idiot with a. 5th grade education thinks of me?

You've allowed Trump to con you for almost 8 years. You love to be lied to.

How's that big beautiful border wall Mexico was going to pay off?