Kamala wins

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For those in denial, Kamala will win by Obama levels.

You will have the same social security

Your 401k will be fine, much better than under Bush.

I’m not going to link any polls, Kamala is president for 8 years, most of you or this website is dead by then.
Promise you'll enter the annual high-diving competition from the Solomons bridge if Kammy loses?

22AcaciaAve

I don't think I would take that bet. If you're talking about popular vote, then yeah. I think it is generally accepted that will go to Harris. But electoral wise it's a down to the wire horse race. It looks like it comes down to 6 or 7 swing states. Harris faces an uphill battle in Arizona, Georgia, and NC, while Trump will have a hard time in Michigan and Wisconsin. That would narrow the toss up states to Pennsylvania and Nevada. Harris would need both, Trump would need PA. Pennsylvania is the bullseye. Trump has been favored in PA since the polls started.

There is also a scenario where the split votes in Nebraska could lead to a 269-269 tie. In which case the election goes to the house of representatives, where the democrats would need to convince 5 republicans to vote for Harris. Talk about a riot. No matter what side wins the other side will be claiming the election was stolen!

limblips

PREMO Member

Just a thought, If you want credibility here try using credible sources.

From MediaBiasFactCheck:
  • Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why do my opinions make you so uncomfortable? Every time I post you tell me to go away, kill myself, etc.

Is it because there is a part of you that agrees with me?
Your garbage makes me laugh out loud. Other than that..nuthin'... Sorry sport.

Reactions: BOP

Chopticon64

The ones who are importing foreign children for sex purposes and the ones who are getting their palm greased for selling out the American people would surely be better off if Trump loses.

I guess this is why Ivanka said she won’t be part of Trumps team this time

LtownTaxpayer

Just a thought, If you want credibility here try using credible sources.

From MediaBiasFactCheck:
  • Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
Verifiable sources are important - except to Useful Idiots. Three cheers for our UI!!

Chopticon64

The ones who are importing foreign children for sex purposes and the ones who are getting their palm greased for selling out the American people would surely be better off if Trump loses.

Why aren’t you knocking down the Catholic Church walls? You’ve said repeatedly that you’re an atheist, so you can’t be scared of their threat of eternal damnation.

Why haven’t you posted a single thing about the thousands of children abused by the Catholic Church? I’d think you’re in a clear position to end their influence in child sex rings