Karaoke Idol @ Big Dogs

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:snacks: soo.. did we exchange the almond joy last night?

No. :frown: I was getting ready to leave the place I was at before heading to BDP and got freaking drownded. I was soaked. Went straight home and got out of the cold wet clothes. :drowndedriverrat:

But when you say it like that, it sounds kinda kinky. :hot:

Last edited:

kelb

art imitating life
No. :frown: I was getting ready to leave the place I was at before heading to BDP and got freaking drownded. I was soaked. Went straight home and got out of the cold wet clothes. :drowndedriverrat:

But when you say it like that, it sounds kinda kinky. :hot:

so you say.... you were all wet last night and decided to stay in.... :really:

dawn

I dont know if your a chick or not but if you are.. you should come to memories tuesday!!! Girls night:buddies:

Nacho... you know you should be there!

OMG, my friend is here from Florida and this past Tuesday we couldnt find A THING going on. We went to some bar in mechanicsville, casey jones and martinis and ALL THREE OF THEM were completely dead! I wish I would have know memories rocks! The bartenders at caseys and martini's both said tuesdays are dead for any bar!

We are going out tonight though!

kelb

art imitating life
OMG, my friend is here from Florida and this past Tuesday we couldnt find A THING going on. We went to some bar in mechanicsville, casey jones and martinis and ALL THREE OF THEM were completely dead! I wish I would have know memories rocks! The bartenders at caseys and martini's both said tuesdays are dead for any bar!

We are going out tonight though!

Go check out the entertainment thread. I dont want to promote my bar in a big dog thread :lol:

General Lee

Place is damn hole. Nothing but a bunch or punks who fight all the time.

But to be fair, every bar in St. Mary's is a hole.

Last edited: